Crystal Hues Limited

Crystal Hues Limited Employee Reviews

India10 reviews

Collaborative and fast-placed work place

This company has an outstanding work culture. The company leaders take charge of each of employees individual career and give one all the freedom to perform their assigned job responsibilities and even cross contribute in other areas of one's interest.

Pros

Flexible working hours, Supportive management

Cons

Compensation can be better

Feedback about Crystal hues

I enjoyed working over there but we aren't not allowed to take leaves as there are less number of people working in Hyderabad branch. I was recommended by a friend of mine who was already working over there.

Good choice

I remember form the first day when I joined in , I would really say that I have practically grown and intellective to all aspects, I was very impressed with the people I met during the interview process and my respect for the team has increased over time to time. The opportunity to make difference each day and contribute to the overall success is deeply rewarding and the people I get to work with are the most enjoyable part of my position. I have never seen such a management and the HR team which is very friendly and always support us from bottom and congratulate, encourage us. It's truly the best company I have had the opportunity to be a part of, and I look forward to many years

Productive, fun, team player

1) My work is completely on sales 2) Learnt lot many things like being team player, having patience, fun @ work etc. 3) Management is very supportive 4) Workplace - 3.5/5 5) Hardest part: Follow up's 6) i enjoy when i get incentives

Not a good place for peace lover

This organization is not for those people who love to work with the free mind and peacefully. You need to learn to fight for your job needs to be completed and also fight for your survival if you made any small mistake. Management is really very bad and there is no general manager to look into your problems. There is no hierarchy of work process. You will learn to speak here that's what I found the only good thing here.

Pros

Not at all

Learning with Fun

My Experience at CHL is very Good as I came to know much about corporate life and culture to be inculcate in a person to grow in his life. working with big Brands makes my confidence high to be able to stand in this market and compete with best people in the Industry. Hardest part was me to be when I have to deal with those people who are lazy and very slow to react to client requirement.

Pros

Complete Freedom to work on My startagies

Cons

working on saturday and sunday

Fun Workplace

I worked as business development executive there I learned a lot in marketing and Business Development, The co workers are very supportive and they help us in acheive the targets. if i wanted to say about salarythey give salary after 20th of the month. Many deductions will be there.

Pros

Fkexible timing for Marketing people

Cons

HR Policies

Average

Good Place to learn but not to survive. If you are fed up in your life and want to suffer then you can always join here.

Pros

Good Training

Cons

Salary delay

Experienced

Happy Journey in Crystal Hues Ltd.Learned new values.Co workers are very hard working

Pros

Friendly environment

Friendly environment

well at my current working place we are having good and very friendly environment the only thing is that management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crystal Hues Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9