CSB BANK LTD

CSB BANK LTD Employee Reviews

Satisfactory

Great place to work. Good environment. Growth prospects satisfactory. Could have been better in salary structure as presently IBA salary revision not signed. Overall satisfactory.

Good work place. Productive and excellent work place. Can learn a lot of knowledge in terms of banking knowledge. Excellent support from seniors.Was able to learn various areas in Banking and finance.

Good place

Good place to work, a few hiccups in management that should be improved.The change management was not smooth otherwise learning was great in first half of my time there.

Good

Nice work environment and Earn more incentives and supportive management and also a good co ordinators and also earn incentives for gold loans and other loans achivements.

Pros

Good Incentives

Cons

Convenience is not good

Good environment

Good culture and environment. Fair salaries to the employees and to even new employees. Only 6 branches are available at presently in Gujarat. Thanks

Working with CSB Bank ltd was productive and knowledge gaining about banking.

I gained immense hands on knowledge about banking operations, customer handling and customer satisfaction and also relationship building for for cross-selling of products to them. Its a competitive environment for doing error free operational work, KYC checking and updating and delivering products and services to customers and also intra departmental liaising.

Good Bank to start carrier

Good Bank to start carrier , For Freshers and experience candidates. Overall experience is good and management and work culture is good and always supportive.

The work culture and the approach of the management to the employees were positive.

With the support of CSB Bank, I could realise my potential in learning and understanding banking principles and assisted me in developing my professional and personal abilities. I would always be indebted to my previous organisation for contributing to my career devekopment.

Motivating and Cooperating Background

Work is relaxed keeping apart year ending chaos.Learned new works and improved myself to accuracy.Management is good and prompt in salary.Friendly and cooperative background of workplace.Sitting void is the hardest part of the job.

It is productive and encouraging one

A small organization with more branches at Kerala, very few branches in Andhra Pradesh & Telangana with more focus on gold loans and CASA. Not much known organization in these two states since it has only 9 branches

Pros

Not much pressureful job

Cons

an unknown bank in our area

Jobs at CSB BANK LTD

See more jobs

Productive and fun to work

This was one of the best bank i worked in my career. All bank manager were very supportive. I learned about banking process apart from Insurance. My overall experience was very good.

Good place to work. Overall able to handle several roles so you can understand various aspects. Growth is slower but will be able to learn a lot. Need to grow your own skill

Very comfortable staff and culture also reporting officer was very supportive and good support from branch manager and very competitive team work and proper review and training

Excellent work experience

I could get myself accommodated with the banking operations to detail and learnt how to handle customers and their requirements. I also got opportunity to conduct sales presentations .and marketing campaigns on large scale.where I could interact with peoplr

Pros

Acquired skills in customer management, branch operations, branch management

Fun and friendly place to work

A usual work day was efficiently run and good team work helped to accomplish all set tasks to the highest standard. The working culture was always positive, friendly and supportive

Banking is less and more like an nbfc

Recently they have forced many experienced employees to take VRS and rest of the got Compulsory retirement. Bank is trying to come out of losses this way by cutting cost. So employees are under pressure.

Good

I learned lot of work and knowledge regarding the Banking. Good Experience . Work culture is also good and supportive. Good place to start carrer in Banking sector.

Highly confused management despite overhaul

Your success would depend upon your ability to perform kinda "one-man" show. The supporting staff's motivation is at all time low level. Management themselves is confused and there is no clear path ahead to focus on. Audits are a nightmare for pupils joining as branch heads as the entire burden would fall on you even if the mistake wasn't yours. There are audits happening almost every month apart from the other RBI, surprise, Gold, NPA audits which happens many times in a year. The BM is the sole n whole person responsible for the outcome who often falls victim if he doesn't know the rule of the game.

Not branding to tell about bank

Service good, but not branding . Over all less than branches are opened in tamilnadu. This is kerala based bank ,that is 98years oldest bank . Branches are very less workers.

Productive and fun work place

Working with The Catholic Syrian bank ltd was a good experience with good staff to support , to teach , cooperate. I got to learn banking practices and regulations, different sections of banking. Additionally Workplace is very coordial and supportive. overall it was a good experience.

Good old Bank

Enjoyed working at Catholic Syrian Bank as an assistant manager. It was a great start on financial domain. Learned a lot in new domain. Experienced actual team role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSB BANK LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CSB BANK LTD