CSMCRI
CSMCRI Employee Review

n/a

December 14, 2013
I have been closely associated with research and administrative work since my college days. I have always been interested in clinical trial and scientific study wherein you study the effects of a medicinal product. In addition to this, I have experience as a clinical trial assistant. Following are some of the roles which I did at Lambda therapeutics Research Ltd. and CSIR. ā€¢ Arranging & participating in the organization of Investigator Meetings & Study Team Meetings. ā€¢ Preparing essential clinical trial documentation, distributing, tracking and filing of documents on return. ā€¢ Maintenance of database records which contain detail information of the coordination, collection, distribution and storage of the data.
September 19, 2019
CSIR-SRF (Former Employee) - Bhavnagar, Gujarat
CSMCRI is a research institute having various divisions focusing on variety of field for their innovations. It has good culture and working environment
February 27, 2017
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Bhavnagar, Gujarat
In CSMCRI you can learn very important things about research. This is the place where students can help you in what you don't know. If any students want to do PhD then must visiting this Institute.
February 28, 2016
Project JRF (Current Employee) - Bhavnagar, Gujarat
CSMCRI provides me a very experience of working on biochemicals techniques. I am gaining good knowledge about how to work in a coordinated manner compiling all the data simoultanously.