CSMCRI
CSMCRI Employee Review

productive work on biofuel production

May 5, 2013
After completion of master degree I had join the CSMCRI one of the leading research institute of India working of the marine algae, where I had work regarding to the isolation, identification and physiological characterization of Bloom forms marine phytoplanktons. During the study I have significantly working on the mechanism of occurrence dinoflgellats bloom, competition for survival among the different phytoplankton sp., cell cycle of different bloom forming dinoflagellates, identification of phytoplankton by fatty acid, toxin and pigment profile.
Pros
their isn't anything free in CSMCRI
Cons
Two breakfast break
September 19, 2019
CSIR-SRF (Former Employee) - Bhavnagar, Gujarat
CSMCRI is a research institute having various divisions focusing on variety of field for their innovations. It has good culture and working environment
February 27, 2017
Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Bhavnagar, Gujarat
In CSMCRI you can learn very important things about research. This is the place where students can help you in what you don't know. If any students want to do PhD then must visiting this Institute.
February 28, 2016
Project JRF (Current Employee) - Bhavnagar, Gujarat
CSMCRI provides me a very experience of working on biochemicals techniques. I am gaining good knowledge about how to work in a coordinated manner compiling all the data simoultanously.
  1. productive work on biofuel production