CSMCRI

CSMCRI Employee Reviews

CSMCRI provides me a very experience of working on biochemicals techniques. I am gaining good knowledge about how to work in a coordinated manner compiling all the data simoultanously.
CSMCRI is a research institute having various divisions focusing on variety of field for their innovations. It has good culture and working environment
In CSMCRI you can learn very important things about research. This is the place where students can help you in what you don't know. If any students want to do PhD then must visiting this Institute.
Sampling & Analysis Good Management Good People to work togather Field Jobs
Pros
---
Cons
----
Enjoyed work in this company by completing the task in given time.
I have been closely associated with research and administrative work since my college days. I have always been interested in clinical trial and scientific study wherein you study the effects of a medicinal product. In addition to this, I have experience as a clinical trial assistant. Following are some of the roles which I did at Lambda therapeutics Research Ltd. and CSIR. • Arranging & participating in the organization of Investigator Meetings & Study Team Meetings. • Preparing essential clinical trial documentation, distributing, tracking and filing of documents on return. • Maintenance of database records which contain detail information of the coordination, collection, distribution and storage of the data.
My typical day was very busy. I worked here as a project assistant in a large,research institute. I have worked on MOF(metal organic framework)By far, the most widely examined use for MOFs is gas storage toward alternative, clean mobile energy. Two of the main candidates being safely storing, and transporting hydrogen in large quantities has limited its utility to date. Hydrogen is attractive due to the high energy output with low environmental effect since water is its combustion by-product. Transport of hydrogen represents a significant challenge due to its low molecular weight and very weak attractive forces between hydrogen molecules The storage for hydrogen in a given space at a given temperature and pressure can be increased by physisorptive binding of hydrogen to a surface, which enables closer packing of its molecules by weakly attractive forces. MOFs, as the highest surface area materials known, represent the best opportunity to meet these requirements. Separation and purification applications represent further opportunities for MOFs. Often, energy-intensive processes, such as distillation or conversion of one component into something more easily removeable, are used to achieve difficult separations. Simplifying these processes could mean significant savings of energy resources I have also worked on adsorption of phenol,dyes ,metals on highly porous novel petroleum based activated carbons (PC-ACs) (>3000m2/g) were assessed in a batch mode as Adsorption is evolving as a frontline of defense. Selective adsorption utilizing biological materials,mineral oxides,activated - more...
After completion of master degree I had join the CSMCRI one of the leading research institute of India working of the marine algae, where I had work regarding to the isolation, identification and physiological characterization of Bloom forms marine phytoplanktons. During the study I have significantly working on the mechanism of occurrence dinoflgellats bloom, competition for survival among the different phytoplankton sp., cell cycle of different bloom forming dinoflagellates, identification of phytoplankton by fatty acid, toxin and pigment profile.
Pros
their isn't anything free in CSMCRI
Cons
Two breakfast break
  1. Employee Reviews