CtrlS datacenters Ltd

CtrlS datacenters Ltd Employee Reviews

India87 reviews

Nice place to work

Ctrls is very nice place to work and enhance your carrier opportunities. Great training sessions conducted. Team mates and Manager is very helpful and understand the employee. Management is very helpful.

Cannot work under such atmosphere where your work is not recognized

No professionalism in the work.. Someone who has no experience being prompted from AM level to AVP level just because of favoritism..Bad working atmosphere..

CtrlS datacenters Ltd insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

best place to work

Ctrls Data center is a best place to work. And we come across many new technologies to learn. Management is very good. No stress in work. Work culture is the best thing in Ctrls

Productive and fun work place

CTRLS is best place to work for newly joined people.A lot of new things have to learned daily.Very friendly environment and supportive colleagues. Good place to work.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

No cab facility

Really, Good place to work and good environment. Can learn more .It is a good platform for fresher's to learn more things and gain good technical stuff also

Pros

Good environment

Good place to work.

It's a good place to word. They will take very very long time to onboard a new person. If you are not interested in programming then its a good place to work.

Good place to work.

At Ctrls, we are provided with training sessions which are very useful and helpful. Gaining experience in this company is a good sign. A better place to work.

Productive and fun place to work

Company is very good. Work life balance is great. Great place to work. Company has become a family for me. I like it a lot here. Everyone in here is treated equally and will be give oppurtunies to prove themselves.

Amzing place to work.

Ctrls is very nice place to work and enhance your carrier opportunities. Great training sessions conducted. Team mates and Manager is very helpful. and understand the employee

Pros

Excellent coupon services for lunch

Friendly environment and good Work satisfaction.

I have been working at Best Company full-time from last two years, CTRLS is a very energetic and fast growing company in IT field. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. Leaders push for continuous improvement and development toward company.

Pros

For every week we are attending many trainings which is conducted by our company.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Everything is fine with the company

Everything is fine with the company, Great work place to work , company is provided the online training to develop skills,cab facilities also provided.

I have been working at CtrlS Datacenter full-time

It is a place where you can build a great career if you can deliver great work, excel at networking across the firm, and can build partner support. There is a lot about the company that is great. It is a great culture that values collaboration, that truly values diversity of its employees, and that is very collegial. it values the customer and as well as employee, it is a place that I am proud to work at.

Pros

Good leave policies management growth

Cons

Transportation for all the shifts

A good place to work

Better place for freshers to start their careers, good work environment nice people in the organization. Better salaries and good management to provide the freedom to the employees

Pros

Effective trainings and working hours

Cons

transportation to all the shifts

Pros

Best Place to work

Cons

No any

Productive and fun Environment

I have been working at Best Companies full-time for more than 2 yearsCEO is always looking at ways to help make our working environment even better and such things as a free on-site cafe with top notch coffees, great lunches etc. really do help towards making this a great place to work

Pros

Free Launcher

Cons

No any

Productive and fun Environment.

Best Company compare to others best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions , paper less work 70% work is easy full digital nice to work here Happy to work Here

Pros

Best work Environment

Cons

no any

Good work place

Need to improve for store availability 24 * 7 and great place to work. Good opportunity to develop skills, best in online training for all which is the best way to learn yourself.

Productive and fun Environment

Forward thinking company with a real hunger to do even more to help make the world a better workplace - CEO is always looking at ways to help make our working environment even better and such things as a free on-site cafe with top notch coffees, great lunches etc. really do help towards making this a great place to work - Great place for self starters, people with a lot of ideas and want to lead new initiatives to really make a difference.

Pros

Great place for self starters

Cons

Best place to work, Good career growth.

Best place to work, Good career growth. Best place to work, Best place to work, Good career growth. Working as Team Lead from last 6 years, good experience.Regular training from company

Pros

Best place to work, Good career growth.

Cons

Company transport facility not available.

Its a graet place to work

Its a graet place to workproper management of resources an good company culturehelpfull collegues best services provided to employeesfree travels

Pros

advanced technology they use always

Cons

no work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CtrlS datacenters Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CtrlS datacenters Ltd with