CueLearn

CueLearn Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Early days were good there, but growth kind of stagnated during the later days. Very basic and trivial technical work which is not good for growth.. Challenge is missing
A very good organisation if you wish to work from home and a passion for mathematics. We get full support from the team and management. In the process we learn also the in depths of the subject while teaching.
meeting in the morning set our day accordingly Fun working management is great as they give additional responsibility to learn work on improving the Conversion on city wise
Cuelearn was a really fn place to work at. Although, there was some politics and favoritism happening. Other than that it's all chill! The whole idea of the company and the purpose it works for is beautiful in itself. It was my first job and I'm glad I ended up in such an amazing workplace.
CueLearn Pvt Ltd is a great place to work and learn something everyday. As it is a start-up, one has to deal with almost every domain of the company resulting in diversified knowledge.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CueLearn?
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka