CueLearn

CueLearn Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
Cuelearn being a startup had a lot of scope to learn and grow as an employee. I happened to experience both the supply and demand side of the organisation. I began my career as an Associate and today I am an Assistant Manager in the Sales and development department. The following is what I learnt over the period of time: Trained and mentored sales associates to maximize selling proficiency. ā— Coached sales team into a high-performance and cohesive group. ā— Run weekly and monthly reports detailing sales, conversion, pipeline and ranking performers. ā— Created customer service initiatives to elevate customer satisfaction, NPS and drive repeat business. ā— Monitor lead flow, seasonality and adjust productivity accordingly using capacity management. ā— Monitor calls to ensure conversion quality and if established sales procedures are followed. ā— Formative Feedback to associates to ensure they are upskilled and shortened their learning curve. Work culture is fun. The hardest part of the job is the startup pressure you face while the most enjoyable part of the job is also the success you attain in overcoming the pressure.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Shut to feedbacks