Cuemath

Cuemath Employee Reviews

India102 reviews

mathjoinedplatformstartuplearningcolleaguesalaryculture

Growth

Salary was on time. Management is not good. Long working hours. Stressful work. Fun activities during the occasions. Team members are helping and supportive.

Cuemath initially was a great start up and we all supported Cuemath whole heartedly. They never supported us in marketing but we performed well in all circumstances. With time it grew up and all personal touch with employees was gone . Teachers became their slaves and we started getting paid peanuts with no incentive n bonus ..

Pros

Cons

Too much stress

Cuemath insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose

A great opportunity to learn how to teach math and/or coding.

It's a very good job as you can conduct the lecture at your time but somehow I feel like I was not being paid enough or not getting enough amount of money.

good place to start your career

good place to start your career but stressful environment because of multiple changes in the organization every 3-4 days. No consistent incentive/ reward structure and no transparency regarding the same

Horrible company

They work in franchise mode, you will have to find your own student. They will control everything. They will take total of the pay and will pay you monthly 50% of the fees. Now they have per class basis pay, if the student does not attend the class, you don't get paid. Students have the option to take pause units so they will take pause and will not attend classes for months and you will be unpaid. bad management.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Bad management

Hard to manage

It not easy to work here as it seems to be and also the salaries are very low. The only thing I enjoy about my job are kids. I feel very happy to contribute something for their future.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Low paid salary

Leave your comfort zone for a great learning experience

I am making kids great at math. Cuemath is certainly proving that anyone can be good at mathematics. It is an exponentially good method of getting the math concepts across to children, without letting them fear itThe thing I like most about teaching is my students. I love interacting with them, I love learning from them, I love helping them understand the Mathematical concepts and I love when they see the connection between what they are learning and their lives.I feel as a teacher I am able to imbibe social responsibility, broaden imaginations, and offer encouragement and support. All my efforts directly impact my students—academically, behaviorally, and emotionally. The most enjoyable factor of my job is obviously the classes that I have with my student.

Pros

Facilitating the Cuemath program for turning kids into natural problem-solvers!

Cons

Nothing.

Good company to work with

Cuemath is the best work from home opportunity to work following a systematic approach to teach and make kids great at Math. Salary is credited on time, which is great. Variable pay is also provided (although may have to ask over and over again for it), but the base salary could be better (to reflect amount of work actually being done).

Pros

Friendly people, good work environment

Teammates are super-friendly

Pros

Flexible timings and wonderful mentors. Cuemath is an excellent platform, for teachers and students alike.

Cons

Miserable work life balance, even Saturdays are working. Work timings are sometimes not favorable

Productive and fun work place

The work culture is very dynamic which helped me to improve my decision-making skills. The managers understand their team very well which helps to create a good bond and good working place.

Pros

Flexible working culture.

Cons

CTP's will call you at midnight.

Extremely Productive for employees.

I recently joined Cuemath, it's been just few weeks, I'm overwhelmed with the work culture & the discipline.

Productive and fun place to work

Great role with good carrier opportunities. Two years of learning and trainings has given me abundance of knowledge. Great support, good management, feedbacks encouraged, free snacks - healthy. All in all good place to work.

Productive environment

If you are an intern then, it becomes difficult to manage both college and office work because there is no work difference for intern from full timer. Good place to work.

Pros

Incentives are good

Cons

No proper time login is 930 but logout timing is after 630, after that also you should be working of there is any work

Good Company to work with

Started my Journey In Cuemath during pandemic as a Business Development Associate . The work culture is good over here. Got to learn many new things in the sales domain and the Teal Leads and Managers over here are really helpful and supportive.Overall a good company to work for.

Pros

Good work culture and New learnings

Cons

6 days working / which is common in Indian Ed-tech

Amazing work Culture

Great working environment and growth opportunities. Streamlined Work structure and enough work life balance. On time salary credit and other benefits.

Productive and Fun Place To Work

As we joined in Pandemic - I have worked only for 5 months - but I had good time my manager helped me a lot, how to Interact with Indian Customers.First Job - Great Experience Good Managers - Lot to learn from (I personally learnt alot from my Director- Now he has moved to International Market and I have left)Friendly Environment - Open Door Policy Good Job Culture and Incentives

Pros

Great Learning and Excellent Work Culture

Cons

No Cons as Such - Unless and Untill you are willing to learn

Best place to learn and grow

I recently joined cuemath, it's been just few days, I'm really liking it here, privileged to have great team leader and colleagues , best place to start your career

productive & fun place

I recently joined as an FTE. It's been only a month till I've worked here but I feel I've become more disciplined and confident in my life. The working atmosphere is very relaxed. The team leads don't try to pin you down but help you to prosper. Looking forward to becoming a full time employee and giving my all to take this company to even greater heights.

Fun workspace, learning and productive.

Cuemath is a great platform to work with. You get a lot to learn and experience. It has a nice working environment with continuous growth. This is one of the best growing company to work with.

Good company to work

Very good company to work, got to know, learn and practice many different nuances in business development and education.

I feel proud to work with Cuemath!!

It's the best online learning platform!! It focuses on basic maths and coding concepts..provides visual learning. Makes Math fun !! Kids start enjoying the learning process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cuemath. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cuemath with

Cuemath reviews by popular job title

• Cuemath