Cuemath

Cuemath Employee Reviews

Leave your comfort zone for a great learning experience

I am making kids great at math. Cuemath is certainly proving that anyone can be good at mathematics. It is an exponentially good method of getting the math concepts across to children, without letting them fear itThe thing I like most about teaching is my students. I love interacting with them, I love learning from them, I love helping them understand the Mathematical concepts and I love when they see the connection between what they are learning and their lives.I feel as a teacher I am able to imbibe social responsibility, broaden imaginations, and offer encouragement and support. All my efforts directly impact my students—academically, behaviorally, and emotionally. The most enjoyable factor of my job is obviously the classes that I have with my student.

Pros

Facilitating the Cuemath program for turning kids into natural problem-solvers!

Cons

Nothing.

Good company to work with

Cuemath is the best work from home opportunity to work following a systematic approach to teach and make kids great at Math. Salary is credited on time, which is great. Variable pay is also provided (although may have to ask over and over again for it), but the base salary could be better (to reflect amount of work actually being done).

Pros

Friendly people, good work environment

Teammates are super-friendly

Pros

Flexible timings and wonderful mentors. Cuemath is an excellent platform, for teachers and students alike.

Cons

Miserable work life balance, even Saturdays are working. Work timings are sometimes not favorable

Productive and fun work place

The work culture is very dynamic which helped me to improve my decision-making skills. The managers understand their team very well which helps to create a good bond and good working place.

Pros

Flexible working culture.

Cons

CTP's will call you at midnight.

Extremely Productive for employees.

I recently joined Cuemath, it's been just few weeks, I'm overwhelmed with the work culture & the discipline.

Productive and fun place to work

Great role with good carrier opportunities. Two years of learning and trainings has given me abundance of knowledge. Great support, good management, feedbacks encouraged, free snacks - healthy. All in all good place to work.

Productive environment

If you are an intern then, it becomes difficult to manage both college and office work because there is no work difference for intern from full timer. Good place to work.

Pros

Incentives are good

Cons

No proper time login is 930 but logout timing is after 630, after that also you should be working of there is any work

Good Company to work with

Started my Journey In Cuemath during pandemic as a Business Development Associate . The work culture is good over here. Got to learn many new things in the sales domain and the Teal Leads and Managers over here are really helpful and supportive.Overall a good company to work for.

Pros

Good work culture and New learnings

Cons

6 days working / which is common in Indian Ed-tech

Amazing work Culture

Great working environment and growth opportunities. Streamlined Work structure and enough work life balance. On time salary credit and other benefits.

Productive and Fun Place To Work

As we joined in Pandemic - I have worked only for 5 months - but I had good time my manager helped me a lot, how to Interact with Indian Customers.First Job - Great Experience Good Managers - Lot to learn from (I personally learnt alot from my Director- Now he has moved to International Market and I have left)Friendly Environment - Open Door Policy Good Job Culture and Incentives

Pros

Great Learning and Excellent Work Culture

Cons

No Cons as Such - Unless and Untill you are willing to learn

Best place to learn and grow

I recently joined cuemath, it's been just few days, I'm really liking it here, privileged to have great team leader and colleagues , best place to start your career

productive & fun place

I recently joined as an FTE. It's been only a month till I've worked here but I feel I've become more disciplined and confident in my life. The working atmosphere is very relaxed. The team leads don't try to pin you down but help you to prosper. Looking forward to becoming a full time employee and giving my all to take this company to even greater heights.

Fun workspace, learning and productive.

Cuemath is a great platform to work with. You get a lot to learn and experience. It has a nice working environment with continuous growth. This is one of the best growing company to work with.

Good company to work

Very good company to work, got to know, learn and practice many different nuances in business development and education.

I feel proud to work with Cuemath!!

It's the best online learning platform!! It focuses on basic maths and coding concepts..provides visual learning. Makes Math fun !! Kids start enjoying the learning process.

Best work place

One of the best Edu Tech companies in India. Best place to start your career. I have really learned a lot and enjoyed it a lot too. Most of the Cuemathians are below 28. You will have young and positive members in the company.

Pros

Fixable working hours

Not an Ed-tech but Call-Center

Company is not running an education institution but a Call Centre. The managers are always running after your phone dialling pattern, the number of calls you are making and the talk time you're having irrespective of the target driven mechanism. Managers ask for rigorous calling to same 100 parents (key customers) where they are abusing you for disturbing them throughout even on holidays. Your Paid Leave will be deducted if holiday taken on PUBLIC Holidays like Independence Day.

Pros

Wont have time to waste money on outings

Cons

No holidays

good work place

Productive and nice work place... i have got good companion in office . flexible timing. friendly environment. job security is there. great learning and good managers who supports in all ways

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

cant think of

Growth oriented and great place for learning

Cuemath is great platform for learning. Here work culture is excellent. I have been more than a year now and i have learned alots of things from Cuemath. Here my managers, team leader and colleagues are so good.

Pros

Supportive and friendly work environment

Cons

Salary

Productive and collaborative, Supportive managers

The work culture here is quite appreciable, the manager try their level best to help and support all the employees.Positive Work Environment.Balanced Work Life.

Pros

Work Culture

Great learning experience !

High standards of management and learning is what I've been experiencing in Cuemath for the past year and amazing colleagues .Looking forward to further more successful years with Cuemath.

Pros

Flexible working hours.

Cons

None so far !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cuemath. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4