Cuemath

Cuemath Employee Reviews

Fun, hardworking staffs, supportive colleagues, under global business expansion. Product is fantastic especially the way of teaching maths to kids .
Work from home,so it's really very helpful to all women who could not continue their work, because of their family.very comfort to do.Earn easily.here teaching methodology is simply different, so you will get a chance to know many new things day by day.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
3 hours
Toxic place, they really dont care about all they want is money and they hardly care about people and very poor customer relationships. After the sale they simply dont answer. I wont recommend anyone
CUEMATH company was very good place to work and all employee are very friendly with everyone and its a cool place to work and no stress and pressures at all I am happy working with cuemath
Pros
Productive and Friendly workplace, All are friendly nature people, Appreciations from CEO and managers
Cons
I didnt find any cons
I take the cuemath curriculum at my own place .I have morning and evening batches as per the students school timings. My experience has been great so far . The curriculum is superb which helps my students to understand Mathematics and appear for Olympiad very confidently.My students have been with me for many years .Now the online hybrid platform is wonderful too.
Pros
Job satisfaction and good Math curriculum
Cons
almost nothing I would continue with Cuemath
Cuemath as a company is in it's developing stage and hence i term it as a fast paced and a bit stressful workplace. As compared to other edutech companies, I believe Cuemath is a better workplace.
If you want a more secure job in your life than, please avoid. The fire you whenever they want. No work ethics at all. They don't have any vision they will realize everything at last moment
it is franchise for person to work from home .it is benefited to homemakers to work with prestige's company.where the kids can learn math in new way to understand the concepts very easy manner.
The work culture and the amount of appreciation is totally awesome! The company treats you like your family. And I will never leave the company its like home.
Pros
Treatment, Dedication
Cons
Contract
As we say, making kids great at math, Cuemath is certainly proving that anyone can be good at mathematics. It is an exponentially good method of getting the math concepts across to children, without letting them fear it. Work culture is very encouraging and cooperative. Work hours good and flexible.
Pros
Good part-time pay
Cons
None.
  1. Employee Reviews