Cuemath

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose

growth oriented workplace

Cuemath gives chances to develop and grow. Team lead is very supportive. Salary appraisal is good based on performance. Hard work is always taken into consideration.

Pros

salary hike, skill development

Cons

Cuemath constantly encouraged me to boost my confidence

It has been a wonderful journey in Cuemath. I was looking for an opportunity and my friend told me about Cuemath and its methodology. Cuemath’s Methodology fascinated me where you give cues to children and he thinks and explores rather than the teacher spoon-feeding him. I’ll admit that it was a challenge at the start as I had to get to the mind of the child and going to that level to make them understand the concept easily. Cuemath has also constantly encouraged and helped me boost my confidence.

Pros

Great learning materials and good Salary

Cons

Long hours and slow branding

Cuemath's good guidance helps build a child’s future.

I have had a great experience with Cuemath. I’ve been here for a few years now and established the first Cuemath center in Agra. When I started teaching at Cuemath, I was teaching children from across the country. However, recently I have also started teaching international students. Interestingly, my journey has not always been that of a teacher. I am trained in MBA and have even worked in a corporate setup. I then quit my job and enrolled in a playschool because I loved interacting with younger children and watching them develop. This experience at the play school made me realize the power of education and how good teaching helps build a child’s future. At the same time, Cuemath was looking out for teachers, I applied, and fortunately, it thought the same way and the match was instant. Cuemath has a very special methodology that other competitors don't have because it helps children to visualize concepts. Teachers who join Cuemath rediscover themselves and there is no such good feeling when a student comes back and says I scored good marks because of you.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Salary

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cuemath?