Cure foods

Cure foods Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Good place to learn

As I joined as sous chef it was a good career of learning path had a good pedigree on the staff and my seniors too.Hope if they come back we will be really happy to work for them again

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

More systematic

Awesome

Working hours were really nice. Salary structure was nice. Leave policies were fair to everyone. Personal development was nice. Team meetings monthly once. Performance review meeting weekly once. Team outing monthly once.

Cure foods insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Overall good

I felt very much happy spending the time inside the company work together with my all lovely colleagues and timing also very good nd there is no work pressure in that company but there is no salary satisfaction.

Pros

Food

Cons

Work

Worst company

The worst company even not survive in 1 year only running with top management they layoff lower-level staff only .chutiya compay and chutiya management

It was great working with curefoods, a startup company but unfortunately the management team was not experienced in food industry

Every thing was good at curefoods, but the management team was not experienced in food industry. They have an experience in various industry. That was some mis leading or they could not give the best to the company. As compared to MNC COMPANY CUREFOODS WAS 50% .but this can be changed by taking few steps.

Pros

Personal life and professional life can be managed

Cons

Management are not experienced in food industry

A place to learn how to work and do office politics

Cure Foods is a place where you learn how to work but you also learn how to do office politics. Sometimes bad, sometimes very bad. But if you slog, they will let you slog without any appreciation.

fun workplace, professional

we was first batch to in launch we only setup the kitchen and we had only done first trials in that kitchen we use to cook food for 1300 pax per meal

Good company which I worked , which helping reporting manager , friend work place with good learning ,

I liked the company most as it was good in environment , with learning and had fun with my co worker, Good training with all SOP , management skills

Productive but time striving

Found this place working good as in a team connectives. Pro-active team building initiatives internally. Learnt bit more on delivering nutritious diet/food . Lack of good management leading to staff attrition.

Pros

Nothing in specific

Cons

No recognition on work done, Long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cure foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cure foods
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?