curefit

curefit Employee Reviews

Great learning experience

One of the best places to work at as a fitness instructor. Got to learn new exercises, techniques and methods for training clients and helping the achieve fitness goals.

Very stressful and unproductive life

Very unproductive life especially for the trainers , it’s said during the nurturing period that we just have to dedicate 3-4 hrs but it eats up ur entire day nothing new to learn if you are a good trainer, and no safety for female trainers it’s all just on paper. And again it’s said that we’ll have to travel different centers but nothing is prescheduled sometimes you’ll have to take a section in the south Delhi cluster and to take just one session you would have to travel to the Gurgaon cluster, you can’t make any plans of your own the week offs are also not confirmed they give it to you whenever they fee like .

Pros

You get some good experience of meeting new people and handling a crowd of 20-30 just for a hour, helps you learn time management

Cons

Very unhealthy lifestyle, stressful

I enjoyed there. Totally I say wonderful company

I m ganesh. Worked with curefit as a commie 1st at jaipur. its very good company.there we make healthy food for our customer.totally I say I enjoyed there my work time

Good Place to Work

Great place to work, Everything was going smooth till o\i got laid off due to COVID19 situation. I hope they recover and things get normal soon..All the best

so-so work place

working at cure.fit should be the last option.There is no job security at any cost, you never know when you get fired your first-day could be your last day. Employee benefits are pretty okayish you get to attend free workout classes.Growth is really zero at curefit. You cant expect an increment even after working like crazy.. Work culture is really amazing.

Great work and great culture

Culture of the company is quite inclusive with work from home option and flexible working hours. Salary and benefits are abundant for the top performers.

Good

Company was good management was not good , growing company , plz choose good manager's and team leader, try to understand HCM problem's support them give chance for them,

Good amount of Work Life Balance

It's a great place to work but needs a bit of change in the management style. I have had a good level of coontribution from my end towards innovative and creative ideas.

With out team leadership is the best company.

Work environment is good ,team leader is worst he doesn't now how handle team. Team leader are very partiality about her team.team management is worst.

Innovative and Different.

One of the best company in India and Company is focused on health and fitness.The best way of living culture is developed by company.oNE OF THE FASTEST GROWING START UPS.

Pros

Free fitnes.

Cons

Health care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at curefit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• curefit
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?