Cyber Infrastructure

Cyber Infrastructure Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Good Service based organization in indore

I have experienced one of the good organizationWorking culture is very goodSalary is very goodArea of improvement is very goodManagement is also cooperative

Excellent work life balance

Good environment and culture, work life balance. Good pay. Good learning for developers. Works in new technologies. Great Lead and managing strategies.

Cyber Infrastructure insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Good company for freshers

Good company for freshersLot of opportunities for different technologiesWork life balance is not goodMostly good for developersNot good for business and functional peopleOver all good company

Grab the Knowledge

Working cutie is awesome there and learn new things. I like the flexible timeshift and workarea. Everyone is collabrate the team and senior are good and supportive.

nice experince

I have 4.3 years of experience in CIS, It was good experience and learnt many thing , work load is normal .Client handling on high priority . Other activity are perform on time to time

Working experience

I am working at Cyber Infrastructures from last 2.4 years. The company is really very good and the management support is really very good. I never found any problem with any management and working style.

Pros

Flexible timing

Cons

No cons

learn with joy

Companies provides you the opportunity to learn and be good in the technology. In this company i have worked on drupal 6 ,7 and currently working on drupal 8.

Productive & Fun Work Place

I like this company specially the working flexibility, I can adjust my timing as per myself, The work environment is very good and the atmosphere is great as well.

Awesome place to work with hassle free work nature

This is the best place to work, I've met people with different attitudes but with sweet hearts. The management is very good at work and also obey employees. Without pressure and tension we can work in this company that's the best place one will accept to work for long term.

good

Work culture is good. supportive co-workers management is supportive. no work stress.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cyber Infrastructure?

work flexibility and time flexibility is good

Only one problem is here not assurance of job. Any time can terminate by company.

Job is good,clients requirement is to be fullfilled on the time.

Job is good,clients requirement is to be fullfilled on the time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

To be work long.

Productive & Fun Workplace!

Most peaceful environment to work Learnt a lot of things in my tenure with this organization Management has been outstanding throughout Working with my Co-workers & collegues have been fun as with their support & motivation helped me accomplish my tasks well for my clients. The most hardest part of the job was communicate and well execution of all my client's projects sucessfully. The most enjoyable part of the job was "Fun at Work" which never left me stressed inspite of the work load from tasks assigned by my existing and previous clients which helped me come out with the best output.

Pros

Management Team

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyber Infrastructure. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Cyber Infrastructure Reviews by Location

Learn about Cyber Infrastructure in popular locations

• Cyber Infrastructure
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?