Cyient
Cyient Employee Review

I strongly recommad working in this organization is great

April 19, 2019
I enjoyed and felt very great during my tenure in this organization. My career growth drastically increased since beginning to end, this because of they have given lot of opportunities to increase my growth. Due to tight schedule of project time lines, sometimes there was no work life balance. The hardest part of job was client requirements, and we worked very hard to fulfill client requirement in every project, which I worked during my tenure. Once my career growth increased, when I reached Jr.Management level, I have lot of responsibilities and literally i felt very great to work on this role.
Pros
Competitive work environment. Providing onsite opportunities, Paying for over time work.
Cons
Office hours are not comfortable, Short lunch break, Project schedule dates
April 6, 2020
Same role
Sr. Technical Lead (Current Employee) - india
You will get all to learn but in less compensation Job security is there but management will not help you Hr are cooperative You will get all to learn .
September 24, 2019
Same roleSame location
Sr. Technical Lead (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Good company to work with, and I have served there for 10 years. Good scope give to gain/enhance/expose to latest technologies in the respective business concerned.
February 23, 2021
Same location
Tech Lead (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Melbourne
Felt little bit stress when longer hours workingfew male employees demotivate female employees.I learned team sprit and wok life ethics while working with cyientThe CYIENT management very excellent and encourages Talent Dedication and Hardwork.
Pros
Team lunch /Group Lunch gives Relaxaton
Cons
Sometimes Longer Hours
  1. I strongly recommad working in this organization is great