Cyient
Cyient Employee Review

August 1, 2017
It is a very good company where i faces so many challenges and able to find adaptive capability in me. i find here a good work environment, good management here but find very less increment. Different activities are also held here like cooking , kidszania,quiz competition, rangoli copmetition and my others.A regular basis of exercise for 10 minutes daily for secure from survical issue which is very effective for all emplyoe i acutally find it very best thing in this company.
September 11, 2020
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Average as per salary. But work culture and learning stuff alot.Great learning and testing services skills .I had learned with my past experience in cyient.
Pros
Cons
Flexible
August 26, 2020
Junior GIS Engineer (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
We all are doing jobs so that we can earn respect and meet our end of the day. But this company gives you well for nothing as far as salary is concerned. However, If you would like to have a relaxed and stressfree environment then you should try joining this organization. All the managers and TLs are actually very good human beings. Thank you.
Pros
Stress free work environment.
Cons
Very low Salary
July 5, 2020
Test Engineer (Former Employee) - Noida
As a fresher you have alot of opportunity to learn the process of the company and to know about Gis domain. You get salary per month on time and your also get every year performance appraise
  1. its very productive and good company where i find my best and beneficial bench mark for myself