Cyient

Working at Cyient in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh: 20 Reviews

Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh20 reviews

Benefits

There is no compensation benefits and no hikes regarding our work There is no growth If we show our 100 percent accuracy regarding our work There is no rewards and awards

Worest Management

Unskilled managers mostly depends on downlevel employees and manage with them. They behave like monopolies. No growth time vaste job. No communication skills

Cyient insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good Learning Platform for different technologies

My Overall Experience is good and I have completed 4 years of journey with Cyient. Top management is highly qualified and workplace is also good. The only hardest thing is Salary bands and these are irrespective with their Levels

Good environment at work location.

This comany is very good and create a good environment at work locations.managers are very supporting to assosiates and share the knowledge its use to improve our selfs.

Data Analyst

No.1 IT company in Kakinada. It's a great pleasure to work in Cyient its one of the best company to work place culture mangers team leads and colleagues most helpful and concerned.

Good experience with the first job

Trianing facility is very good, provided good benifits for freshers. Found that there is limited provision to grow ourselves, delt with local projects.

good work

Present barrel oil rate is very low, that's way projects is less coming. i learned so many things in my company, good work place culture and environmant

Learn many new things

Good place to learn new things for freshers. As well as job security. But getting experienced, nothing is new and nothing to learn new things.

Pros

Good Work place

Cons

Productive and fun workplace.

In my view the company is perfect in all aspects. When I was unable to do some sort of work which was new to me and felt difficult then my colleagues used to help me. I came to know how to behave in IT COMPANIES and specially I changed my attitude which suits for a IT COMPANY.Management was cool, it used to celebrate all feasts equally and also used to celebrate all the staff's birthdays including security guards.I did not felt any hardest part in my job because if there is any hard task then my CO-WORKERS used to help me till the task comes to end. One day it was my birthday I was going to office to distribute sweets to staff then when I entered into the office then all of my colleagues wished me and they also brought a cake for me on that day was really most enjoyable day in my office days.

Pros

Every Saturday they used to provide lunch and snacks

Cons

Long hours.

less salary and less growth.

working with cyient is an wonderful experience. but the knowledge areas are not impressive i.e conducting technical training and not encouraging in higher education are the main drawbacks.

we have lot of fun at work

i have learned so many things in my office. how to work with team and respect people and all.i have lot of fun and hardest time also with lot of work to subit in time

productvity in

2 times outstanding and i got (PSE) project complete certificate good work condition good coordination between associate and team lead

Pros

free lunch

good office envirolment

job secutity is good, bua salery wise very bad, workload is heavy to the based in the regular working hours, mostly worked on weakly off(saturday & sunday).

good

Cons

every day working on 12hours

In office very good atmosphere

I am hard worker in my job. Am mingle with my co-workers. i have active participation in very places. Management also friendly. But salaries point out they disappoint every associate. No hardest part my job always i enjoyed personal goals achieved in my work

Good atmosphere to work

When typical days we can work almost 18 hrs How to achieve daily targets. Friendly nature with TL's and my Managers & Co workers. Very supportive always.

productive and fun workspace

i worked as gis engineer and part of the job is doing production and qc.i worked with my co workers with good intrest and i hav learnred tips and skills from my collegues and from management.

Job security is good and salarys are not good

working time is good and management also lead the company well. But comparing with other companies salaries are very low

Ya, we have good work place and also fun games are conducted..

Management is good. Co-workers are so good and we have good team work. My typical day was, when we got a project which is client request at final we raised queries and completed it..Analyzing different sources is hardest part.When i got AOM(Associate of month), i enjoyed a lot..

Pros

no free options

Cons

long working with different new projects.

Working as senior domain lead for upstream

i am happy to work with infotech enterprises and learned alot from this company. managment also supportive. Good co-workers.

Developer

I am a developer in InfoTech enterprises Ltd. Here I am doing process simplification like automation on respective processes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyient. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cyient with

Learn about Cyient in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

• Cyient
  • Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?