Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Happy life. No stress, peaceful mind job, travelling facilities available, simple job, work enjoyment, all types this job is perfect match. All over india branches available
They play more politics when it comes to leads Level... Partiality is shown more on the one who does personal favours apart of work output given... Some are good but that good doesn't last for long time.
Have maximum opportunity to learn and develop required skill set and the support provided by the managers in this aspect is remarkable. They tend to understand team and their by yielding greater quality of work
Company rules and regulations are good...but they mainly they don't care about employees health over working nights not 12hours 16hrs sometimes...overall it's good for normal workable people nearby areas to that...
Pros
Outings
Cons
Long hours and low salaries
Cyient Ltd is a leading IT services company. It provides job security. Good place to work. It has branch offices across the globe. Best company to freshers who want to build their career in private sector.
Pros
Free outings and lunches
Cons
good organization to work,we can get more knowledge in terms of different work functions.workplace culture is good,get management support very well,cyient would take responsibilities on each and every resource
Pros
good work culture
Cons
compensation not up to the mark
Worked excess times and heavy workload,workplace good,QC hardest part of the job,team outing and team lunches are very enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches and outings
Cons
work on weekoffs
This is a good company. But i am searching for shipbuilding or marine industries. because my past experience is in shipbuilding piping design.
Went through a good training about the basics of CMOS.Have an handful experience with the PnR tools and backend tools.Management helped in my work progress.Friendly environment.
I have learned many technical aspects regarding Physical Design(pre audit checks analysis,floorplan,powerPlan,pre Cts, cts,postCts,route, postRoute), Static Timing Analysis, Physical Verification(DRC,LVS), Signal Integrity(crosstalk,electro-migration),Formal Verification,Backend checks.I have delivered the requirements of the customer before the dead lines with the punctual time management. and also organized all cultural and sports activities in the company.All guys are very friendly, and intellectual persons, I have learned so much of stuff regarding my job and I have learned way of living the life.Many nights I have worked without sleep due to very constraint dead lines.Whenever I got appreciation from project manager. I got many awards in behalf of appreciation, then I feel very happy.
  1. Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh