Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Data Analyst

Fix Shift Cab Facility available but paid 5 day working good working culture salary on time always extra curricular activities monthly awards daily fix target
There is no compensation benefits and no hikes regarding our work There is no growth If we show our 100 percent accuracy regarding our work There is no rewards and awards
No.1 IT company in Kakinada. It's a great pleasure to work in Cyient its one of the best company to work place culture mangers team leads and colleagues most helpful and concerned.
In my view the company is perfect in all aspects. When I was unable to do some sort of work which was new to me and felt difficult then my colleagues used to help me. I came to know how to behave in IT COMPANIES and specially I changed my attitude which suits for a IT COMPANY.Management was cool, it used to celebrate all feasts equally and also used to celebrate all the staff's birthdays including security guards.I did not felt any hardest part in my job because if there is any hard task then my CO-WORKERS used to help me till the task comes to end. One day it was my birthday I was going to office to distribute sweets to staff then when I entered into the office then all of my colleagues wished me and they also brought a cake for me on that day was really most enjoyable day in my office days.
Pros
Every Saturday they used to provide lunch and snacks
Cons
Long hours.
working with cyient is an wonderful experience. but the knowledge areas are not impressive i.e conducting technical training and not encouraging in higher education are the main drawbacks.
I learned excel and some other technical works manageral skills from my managers and my colleagues it is best days in my work time, the hardest day in my job when i am sticky with work nearly 16 hours its needed finally that month i got associate of month award.
I am hard worker in my job. Am mingle with my co-workers. i have active participation in very places. Management also friendly. But salaries point out they disappoint every associate. No hardest part my job always i enjoyed personal goals achieved in my work
When typical days we can work almost 18 hrs How to achieve daily targets. Friendly nature with TL's and my Managers & Co workers. Very supportive always.
My shift timing hours are 9, But We have been working Minimum 9.5-10 hours, We handled no of processes in our project, i have learned good commitment and Hardworking from my team members achieved lot of things.
Management is good. Co-workers are so good and we have good team work. My typical day was, when we got a project which is client request at final we raised queries and completed it..Analyzing different sources is hardest part.When i got AOM(Associate of month), i enjoyed a lot..
Pros
no free options
Cons
long working with different new projects.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cyient?