Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Engineer

This company is good. this is my first company.All the people in this company are good and help a lot in working which is a very good thing.In this company all people do a lot of work and try to learn something new.
It’s all about geometrical location. I worked this company having good reputation and called for the employees.. Work part is good they pay as we hire and up.
Cyient is the one of the best company in the world But this is only name.company in side human relations hip. Not good. employee to tl .pl.pm.these persons are Only they're own persons helping. Other person not helping even HR people also empolyes not supporting. More more mistakes inside of the company
mangers are not worth full work culture not good at cyient less salary heavy workload not living hyderabd in that salary no increments hard work people not recognize at that place
Cyient is a service industry in the field of engineering services. True to its business model, considers employees as use and throw goods - no ethics and manners whatsoever. Worst management you will find in the industry. Join if you are jobless for more than 6 months and desperate to have a job.
Pros
Relaxed sarkari attitude.
Cons
Worst management and supporting functions (HR, etc.). No ethics and integrity in dealings with employees and customers.
Good in Cyinet technology and software engineer are taking high salary hifi in Cyinet good environment good culture good working shifts no stain and no pressure with project managers
I am ok working with cyient,but I cant develop my skills over there.Working with new projects regularly makes me creative and innovating my thoughts.It is a good company to start the career with the fresher's.
Pros
Feasibility and flexibility to work in shifts and weak days .
Cons
Cyient is an good company and we had learn were much as a employee like how to associate with team and problem tackling and seniors are very motivated us as a freshers.
Glad to work, Nice work environment, Learned everything, co-workers are friendly, nice management, organisation has a wide establishment, Nice time.
A good platform to improve myself and become professionalistic and became steps for further improvement in my life.It is fun working over there and being with colleagues is of great enjoyment to me and with there support i have learnt a lot of things.
nice exposure I had on various tools used in cfd area. this stand as pillars in my career building. I have good experience in various stuff.
As it is a engineering services company scope is less to gather and develop product knowledge A great and good company where i learn personality develpment attend seminars on ISO 9001:2008, communication ,cad training
Pros
outings, fun work place and best management
Cons
nothing
We all will work with a team of 20 members very effectively by discussing with each other if any issue raises. I learned alot of work and how to solve any kind of issues.
got good knowledge by working ,having great work environment.well established company,job security also very good and mnc company
a) Worst Working Culture b) No growth c) Nice team work d) No job secruity
Pros
Nice team work
Cons
Worst Culture
leaned about the performance of gas turbines friendly co-workers and supporting management
It's a great honour to work with IEL.This company helps us to learn new things to get better future
Info tech Enterprises Wireless Communications team specialises in the deployment and upgrade rapidly expanding digital wireless networks. Its projects range from ‘build only’ to full including site acquisition, radio frequency, planning, environmental approvals, community relations, design, design management, civil and electrical works, integration and commissioning, antenna and microwave procurement and installation, warehousing and logistics and site lifecycle works.
Pros
free launches
Cons
Good working environment.Good process and BEST practices followed.
Pros
overall ok
Cons
nil
nothinggis telecomgoodvery friendlydealing with managementwith co-workers
Very good place to learn and implement new standards, and models