Cyient

GIS Developer82 reviews
India82 reviews

infotechfresherhikesalarydomaintiminghyderabadproject

Productive and Fun workplace

Working environment is very good The circle of the team is very supportive and cooperative.work life is balanced and feeling happy to share my experience with cyient.

There is a pleasant working environment with limited tasks and a well mannered team and seniors .

I would like to do this type of job again and again to show my talent and workmanship .This company is having a bright future requirements as they are working on artificial intelligence and autonomous driving .

Pros

5 days working

Cyient insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Quality and productive work place

Workplace was comfortable, There was no work pressure. But very less holidays, Good Management, there was so such typical day at workplace. Good training received. Cooperative team leader.

Pros

Minimal Transport charges

Cons

Less Holidays

Very Good

Cyient Is a good Job Aporchunity Of all Candidates.This is all staff behaviour are good and like a family ,My Cyient Works experience Is batter time in my life... Thanks

Less Salary

We all are doing jobs so that we can earn respect and meet our end of the day. But this company gives you well for nothing as far as salary is concerned. However, If you would like to have a relaxed and stressfree environment then you should try joining this organization. All the managers and TLs are actually very good human beings. Thank you.

Pros

Stress free work environment.

Cons

Very low Salary

Everything is good

Cyient is good company ,but their are too less salaries ,for this reason so many are leaving this company, everyone looks for good salary,even though having a good experience no one gets good salary.

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Na

good

Cyient is good working environment but management improve and salary and experiences base.but it good journey with 12.7 year it's good and wondefull.

Pros

GIS engineer

Cons

9 hrs

I will not recommend to work at cyeint

I have a terrible experience at cyeint. The job culture was good and work life balance. But the salary was very low. First 6months they are taking under consultancy. They said after 6 months they enrolled to perminant employee. But that's not happened . We wasted our 8 months time at Cyient.

Excellent work atmosphere

Happy life. No stress, peaceful mind job, travelling facilities available, simple job, work enjoyment, all types this job is perfect match. All over india branches available

productive, collaborative and fun work place

Good and healthy environment. Fun at work. Most supporting team members and managers. But they paid less salaries to employees. This factor is not good. Good communication with clients and overall experience is good.

Work experience is not bad

They play more politics when it comes to leads Level... Partiality is shown more on the one who does personal favours apart of work output given... Some are good but that good doesn't last for long time.

Relaxed and work oriented

Overall normal experience but a bit problematic in case of salary hikes. Management is good but one will find a little delay to resolve his/her problems.

Well and Good

Working atmosphere is good, team support is well and good, Support from managers to the team and employees is not good so far as well as in Salary hikes, very rude behaviour with cunning intentions and political behaviour

Na

Not giving sufficient salary. It is Gis company. No scope out of company because using of customized software. No use of experience outside world. No job can achieve easily who work in it

Good

All employees are friendly and help the working hours , working hours also flexible and Saturday Sunday no office , because these twodays are weekoffs

Stressful work

The work they provided can be done by anyone who knows the basic operation of a computer. The work includes shifts, for all the boys it will be night shift only and for all the girls it will be night shift only.

productivity, no fun at workplace

When i join this company i am very excited because i am getting opportunity to learn new things and developed my skill in IT industry. i love to work here because working environment of this company is really good.but you didt get chance to developed your skill and learn new technology

Everything about the company is pro. People, culture, interview process. If you get an opportunity then do join MP

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Good environment at work location.

This comany is very good and create a good environment at work locations.managers are very supporting to assosiates and share the knowledge its use to improve our selfs.

production and quality check

work atmosphere are good and in this company we have improve your knowledge. in this company number of projects is available so we have to learn lot of technologies.

Good culture at company

I am maintenance good culture at cyient pvt Ltd but salary hike poor due to that reason only am quite from there sometimes they are asking extra hours work but they are not paying

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyient. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cyient with

• Cyient
  • GIS Developer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?