Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for GIS Developer

Cyient is good company ,but their are too less salaries ,for this reason so many are leaving this company, everyone looks for good salary,even though having a good experience no one gets good salary.
Pros
Nothing is free
Cons
Na
We all are doing jobs so that we can earn respect and meet our end of the day. But this company gives you well for nothing as far as salary is concerned. However, If you would like to have a relaxed and stressfree environment then you should try joining this organization. All the managers and TLs are actually very good human beings. Thank you.
Pros
Stress free work environment.
Cons
Very low Salary
Cyient is good working environment but management improve and salary and experiences base.but it good journey with 12.7 year it's good and wondefull.
Pros
GIS engineer
Cons
9 hrs
I have a terrible experience at cyeint. The job culture was good and work life balance. But the salary was very low. First 6months they are taking under consultancy. They said after 6 months they enrolled to perminant employee. But that's not happened . We wasted our 8 months time at Cyient.
Happy life. No stress, peaceful mind job, travelling facilities available, simple job, work enjoyment, all types this job is perfect match. All over india branches available
Good and healthy environment. Fun at work. Most supporting team members and managers. But they paid less salaries to employees. This factor is not good. Good communication with clients and overall experience is good.
They play more politics when it comes to leads Level... Partiality is shown more on the one who does personal favours apart of work output given... Some are good but that good doesn't last for long time.
Overall normal experience but a bit problematic in case of salary hikes. Management is good but one will find a little delay to resolve his/her problems.
Working atmosphere is good, team support is well and good, Support from managers to the team and employees is not good so far as well as in Salary hikes, very rude behaviour with cunning intentions and political behaviour
Not giving sufficient salary. It is Gis company. No scope out of company because using of customized software. No use of experience outside world. No job can achieve easily who work in it
All employees are friendly and help the working hours , working hours also flexible and Saturday Sunday no office , because these twodays are weekoffs
The work they provided can be done by anyone who knows the basic operation of a computer. The work includes shifts, for all the boys it will be night shift only and for all the girls it will be night shift only.
When i join this company i am very excited because i am getting opportunity to learn new things and developed my skill in IT industry. i love to work here because working environment of this company is really good.but you didt get chance to developed your skill and learn new technology
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
This comany is very good and create a good environment at work locations.managers are very supporting to assosiates and share the knowledge its use to improve our selfs.
work atmosphere are good and in this company we have improve your knowledge. in this company number of projects is available so we have to learn lot of technologies.
I am maintenance good culture at cyient pvt Ltd but salary hike poor due to that reason only am quite from there sometimes they are asking extra hours work but they are not paying
Cons
Being my first employer I always have great respect towards the firm.I gained good experience among friendly team members.Glad to have a good management.
Cyient is a Multinational company. and inside environment is very good and cooperative job life startup But it salary structure is quite low. overall this company is good
Good environment in cyient for job i am working last 5 year in cyient here good environment for job but due to salary growth i want to change this company
It was great experience working with infotech enterprises ltd hisar haryana...would recommend people to join and work there ...nice company and nice policies.