Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Manager

people starting with their jouney at cyient has to check their project and their roles, if not that would affect to their carrer, there are certain projects where your learning curve will be good
It is a nice company to work and flexible timings. Working culture is also good. This company is good for fresheres to learn something. There is lot of job security will be there.
I have learned a lot from Cyient. As I joined as design engineer with experience in aero domain working as a CAD engineer with a small team size to managing 45+ team members in Rail domain. Working with different clients and customer locations as a design engineer to customer interface manager for various rail transportation projects successfully. Presently working in customer engagement team and for the past two years the customer engagement team implemented various initiatives and we could see the good progress in customer engagement score and I got an opportunity to work closely with senior management in both delivery and sales teams.
Pros
changing work culture for better and Opportunity to work with senior management