Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Mechanical Designer

In my experience i was happy only once for my appraisal. Inspite of giving your best, you wont get a proper performance rating. Timely recognition like team of the month and associate of the month are biased. The middle management is the worst in my experience.
Pros
Work location hyderabad
its overall a good company.even if there is lack of projects, if you are passionate enough you can attend their training programmes develop your skill and start a new career
My work place culture very good. There delivery pressure is every day. Management is work oriented. Salary and other benefits are not fare. I learnt enough Rolling stock.
Pros
Thanks
Cons
Some times they pay
A typical day at work: Daily based tasks to be completed as per client requirement. There are a lots of opportunities to leaarn about the gas turbine functioning. Management encourages and helps in bringing innovative ideas and also brings in a friendly atmosphere to work. The management helping in Bringing newer ideas gives us motivation and helps us to be optimistic.
Pros
Innovative thinking by management
Cons
Comparatively lesser Salary
Our day starts at 6 am -3:30 pm as per A-shift but as per work load or strech in board room meetings we strech evenings 6:30 pm. some time we are asked to come general shift 9 am - 6:30 pm. I learned more about the advancing technologies upcoming future by our projects ,trainings, seminars.Management is quiet good & healthy cordial environment. Colleagues were friendly & good mentors to guide you .Hardest part was to have knowledge on the domain your project belong & perform the task correctly to deliver it to the client. After certain hurdles i came to know the solution & resolve the problems in best technical ways which really makes you to be an talented Engineer.
Pros
shifts for ladies 6 am-6:30 pm
  1. Mechanical Designer