Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Project Leader

Good place to work and gather knowledge as well good working culture good managerial administration nice policies and environment and it is the place where we can get a chance to work with many customers and many domains as well. It will give the opportunity to learn and equip yourself to dominate in Engineering and experience as well. working culture is a one will give more flexibility of working freely in timing and get a space to adopt yourself with your convenient.
Pros
not special benefits
Cons
flexible in timings and work as well
I love working in cyient as the working culture and good work practices are followed. A good customer employee relation ship is maintained................
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
any amount of time can be spent but only 8.5 hours only counted
Planning the activities in the given time is the main attribute of Project manager. The team should be motivated to gain their confidence to get the benefit of Synergy.
Pros
pool of projects
Cons
long hours, Person oriented
I am very happy to work with infotech and got good status and learned so many things from my managers and collegues.Its fantastic working with infotech.
Pros
na
Cons
By mistake i left Cyient and joined a company called Satam venture in Michigan. It is only 1 month over and my VISA also transferred. But i don't like the group and people around me. At the same time i put lot of money to relocate from Dallas to Michigan. So i can not leave Michigan now and for the shake of survival i need a job here in michigan
Flexible hours and friendly superiors provide friendly environment which helps in timely delivery of quality products. Salary: Indian Rupees.
Pros
Flexible Hours. (Timing)
Cons
Salary