Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Project Manager

Good Work Life Balance, Nothing to specifically point out The career path is not well defined. There are no growth opportunities for engineers looking for diversity.
Most collaborative in nature. Excellent working environment. Always supportive to new ideas and encouragement to all the members without any bias based on experience or novice.
Cyient has excellent working environment. Always work for customer satisfaction and associate satisfaction as well. Gives importance to the transparency, innovative thinking and retaining value in global market
About 10 years ago Cyient ( Formerly Infotech enterprises LTD) was Best place to work under earlier management. The new generation senior management,spoiled the company culture. Employees who sacrificed their life for the company, terminated from their service mercilessly by taking advice from external consultancy.
The company is quite good for learning. Cyient provides end to end delivery of GIS projects. They work in multiple GIS technologies which is useful for any associate to learn various technologies.
Ok for entry point more opportunities Growing well Multi projects work pressure is more average pay medium benefits cross functional opportunities aerospace ,rail,OIL etc
Excellent Management team, Great Work-Life Balance, Great Team. I have been working since 2010 and never ever regretted for joining this great company. I feel very proud of being part of this company.
This company is good for starters in their career but hardly justifies role for the experienced professionals. For enthusiasts in their early career provides onsite opportunities
Excellent working place for Engineers. It was fun working there, had a chance to learn a lot. I was an Intern in Project Management, I learnt how to manage Projects and write SRS (Software Requirements Specifications) and improved my self in the areas of Project management and Ms Projects and learned a bit of WBS ( Work breakdown Structure).
I love to work with Infotech as it prefers employee to work with freedom and its core values make its employee empower in their career.One can feel a challenging professional environment with Info.A mutual understanding weather created at all levels which cherish employee relations with organisation & colleagues.
Really I am very happy working with Cyient Limited and I have learnt so many things in my tenure. Excellent Managers and team. I really love being here. I have got so many appreciations from Clients and my managers and fellow team. I have got Mark of Excellence Award (Associate of the Year) in last year.
Complete responsibility for assigned project. Build a new team and motivate them against common goal. Helping the team in technical and non technical area's for their improvement. Align the projects to companies strategy and aim for better performance.
I could achieve PMP certification with the support of our PMO. Teams are very co-operative. Many associate engagement activities are conducted through out the year.