Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Senior Design Engineer

Senior Design Engineer67 reviews
India67 reviews

infotechfresherhikesalarydomaintiminghyderabadproject

good work but very less pay

I am have learned good skills from this company, on a typical day you will be totally engaged with all the work given to you. work life balance is better but they dont pay with respect to experience and work nature you do

stressful and low salary and no growth

we are getting paid very very less, i don't recommend to work herehikes are very less and managers are worst people especially in hyderabad and there is no any satisfactory appraisals

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours working but less salary

Cyient insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

I am not refer to any friend to this company.

Only 3to4 year's of experience people highering & salary is less then 5 lac. Purely service base company if PO close you also close. Totally waste for experience peoples. Only fresher and less ten 4 year's of experience.

Work experience

Good for Freshers. Partiality is done based on Region, Language, Person. Work pressure always. No growth in organistion. Not fairly paid for job and designation.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Favourism, Work pressure, less salary

Cyient is worst for all upcoming employees 2020

Working at cyient is worst. Coz there is no job security at all. Management is totally waste. Just to show economic growth as well as share value of company, During covid-19 situation also, organisation made employees to resign forcefully without considering pandemic situation. Instead of involuntary resignation, they would havebeen deducted employees salary by 50%.but managment is totally worst. worst.theyworstharra But

I will not recommend cyient

Will not recommend cyient.politics in management. No proper HR department. Very low salary unfair appraisals treat you like slave no career development in technically or financially. Please avoid this company

A good experience for freshers

Get to learn many things and have a good experinece. Work life balance and management is good. Good team work and flexibility. Good organization for women, no night shifts for women.

Good

Good experience Good life balance Good discussion on technical problems Good opportunity for learning Feal as engineer Promotion and transfer easy Good business and engineering solutions

Learning

Cyient allows you to work in different projects thus making you learn different skillset and experience. You can learn as much as you can in some projects and some are like robotic works.

Fun Workplace and Learning

I started my career at Cyient Ltd. I have now 4 years of Experience in Heavy Engineering Department. I have Learned many new things daily and workplace here is very good.

Good management.

Strong management, i experience grate Leaders to many things to learn about work and good workplace , transportation is good and canteen management system is good.

Productive and fun workplace

The first day is a typical day for me there. I learned a lot in this company. Management is good. Workplace culture is friendly. Nothing like that the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part here is a friendly working culture.

Pros

Workplace is good

job security

because of more into engineering services, it has a job always for you. so job security is more. And they have various clients in Engineering and aerospace.

Pros

job seurity

Cons

poor management, no work life balance

productive and nice work place

Productive and nice work place, Can get to know different projects , different people, work culture. Good benefits and supportive in day to day work in company.

Poor management process_Kills associate hardwork.

*. There is no importance to associate hardwork. *. Management politics towards Onsite, appraisal and associate work machine allocation(need recomondation for high speed machine). *. Associate in/out tracking system (need to improve). *. no future growth. *. day by day becomes dull. *. Management pressurize to work more time.

Unprofessional Workplace

I've worked around 6 years in the company and concluded to be an unprofessional place for me. The environment is completely political and management is highly unprofessional. Fake promises, variable rules and regulations (keeps on changing on daily basis), zero carrier growth, no policies in action for employees and many more to go.

workplace culture and management

manaagment cares about employees provides frequent meetings with employees work hours are good although some times we work for late nights should change few policies like salary, level change etc

Good Company

Good working environment for doing work. Lot of things to learn and prove yourself . Helpful and understanding Management and HR policies. Nice and cooperative employees

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Long working hours

Nice Workplace

1. Assigning task challenge based on their interest and capability. 2. Conducting event on occasions. 3. Help-desk quit impressive for me and their guidance.

Good

Working place and culture is very good. HR & Admin facilities are very good. Gives training in other general activities out of your regular job activities.

Best for the freshers

As i joined to cyient as a fresher and its much good for the freshers to know the work environment after the studies. And if we consider the salary package offered for the experienced one's is not that much good and even it falls under the current marketing condition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cyient. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cyient with