Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Cyient helps us to grow professionally and even personally. It has many development programs and trainings for employees. Good work life balance. Can explore different domains. Gives us chance to grow. Good on-site opportunities.
Pros
On-site, work culture, campus, management
Cons
Salary
Regarding working at Cyient company i have learned so many things under this organisation. I have joined with 2 years experiences in Cyient. Worked with different projects gained knowledge on different tools . Most important thing i got a opportunity to go onsite which gave me lot of self confidence.
No growth in terms of professional and personal, a junior has to suffer a lot, pre manger's company. Only an out of class associate could survive such an ennvironment. Above all this you will in seeing lot of politics..
Pros
cool environment, no pressure, no deadline
Cons
No work ethics
 Ensuring to prepare Softex applications & submit to STPI (Software Park Of India) and SEZ (Special Economic Zone) Units within 30 days from the date of invoicing.  After receive certificate of Softex clearance from STPI and link FIRC copy same as submit to Authorised dealer (Bank) before 6months.  STC details send to customer for offset credit benefits.
The company is a particular Government based mentality with lot of late decision taken by ManagementManagement proactively teaches to be diplomatic rather be professional
Pros
work life balance
Cons
everything except the one single pros mentioned above
  1. Senior Executive Coordinator