Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Senior Technical Lead

You will get all to learn but in less compensation Job security is there but management will not help you Hr are cooperative You will get all to learn .
Good company to work with, and I have served there for 10 years. Good scope give to gain/enhance/expose to latest technologies in the respective business concerned.
I enjoyed and felt very great during my tenure in this organization. My career growth drastically increased since beginning to end, this because of they have given lot of opportunities to increase my growth. Due to tight schedule of project time lines, sometimes there was no work life balance. The hardest part of job was client requirements, and we worked very hard to fulfill client requirement in every project, which I worked during my tenure. Once my career growth increased, when I reached Jr.Management level, I have lot of responsibilities and literally i felt very great to work on this role.
Pros
Competitive work environment. Providing onsite opportunities, Paying for over time work.
Cons
Office hours are not comfortable, Short lunch break, Project schedule dates
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cyient?
  1. Senior Technical Lead