Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Ok to work if u don't have an offer in hand but not settle in this organisation as it will kil ur career growth, upgarde and move on to other companies
Pros
Cons
Many
average company, slow paced, no work ethics, poor salary structure, no hikes, no timings flexibility, slow learners in the office, does not encourage new technologies,
Working at Cyient is not all stress. I have gained good technical knowledge on testing and rail domain. Management is good. Working 8.5 hour per day is mandatory. Working with clients and learning more about the products they develop is the best part which I like.
Great place for freshers to work. there is a scope to learn many technologies. good work culture. Transport facility is good.Many Onsite opportunites.
I have learn how to communicate with respected colleague's, managers and respected employee. I worked on ServiceNow ITSM tool and IOT (worked on hardware and software)
No Job Security and Worst management and HR people. Cheap politics. No encouragement to the learners. Managers don't know how to handle teams because of all managers from some other domain. HR people always favor to managers. Coming to managers they don't know how the market is what is the emerging technologies in the market. Higher management is always trying to manage the teams with the managers who don't have knowledge in specific domains. Management always encourages people who are taking long breaks and the apprisals are all over the manager's legs. For IT people Cyient is one of the worst company and Design Engineers Cyient is the best company.
Pros
Free Cheap Politics
Cons
Long breaks
Good place to begin career. We meet people of all types, get to have a diverse set of colleagues which helps us bridge our life into corporate culture. Infrastructure is really good. Friendly atmosphere, sometimes, have to work over time
Good Environment for learning, Good support from higher management. Their much about to tell in public only which you will get to know by experience as it will be different for everyone.
Very good place for Mechanical engineers to start.They are into Aerospace,Automotive,heavy machinery etc. A good place for freshers. pay will be less.
Cons
Pay will be less.
Pros: -Good Work life balance. - supportive team members - good extra activities cons: - Bad Salaries and hikes - Office politics - No career Growth - Work gets repetitive
Got learn a lot in short span of time, many new technologies that I was unaware in college. Changed my life. Management is good but can be improved more.
Good for career beginners but not so much for experienced candidates. Scope to learn is limited hence suitable for beginners. Flexible work timings and friendly atmosphere
cool and review of the job good work environment need to learn many things to achieve our goals to get quickly access to implementation and scope of the develop
Cyient is very good company to work which always encourages associates to aintain their work life balance. Take care of associates. I will not recommend this company for freshers.
Pros
Free breakfast for morning shift
Cons
Allowances and cab facility for staying long hours at office
This company got some good projects you get to learn lot of concepts, lots of onsite opportunity for the person who is willing to work hard and deliver result.
I am Satisfied with Cyient Work Culture. Cyient is one main core comapny in Aerospace and Defence Domain. Cyient is MNC company. In Aerospace Domain new Developments are going on.
Nice to work with CYIENT but carrier growth of employee in the company not so good.But in CYIENT job security is high that is the best thing to work with CYIENT.
I am learned corporate culture from our management.I solved tasks with in the mild stones.coordinating with colleagues at the time of finishing tasks and we got a supporting from our management.
Cyient gives a best environment to learn new things, I've learned many new technologies and products like C#, AutoCAD and PowerOn. Management in Cyient believes in their employees and supports them. My Co-workers are very friendly and co-operative, and they became good friends. Hardest part of the job is lack of time and low salary's. Most loving part of the job is its work culture. Best place to learn.
Learned the culture,responsibilities,principles from the company which are use full to my further career. Enjoyable part of the job is going to resorts,events of the company. Management is quite different rather what i have expected.
Not a great Work Culture , Not a great HR support Not a great Management Not enough pay for the employee. No great employee benifits