Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Systems Administrator

This is the one of the best company I will recommend . Excellent work environment , management and HR team . Every day improved my knowledge , and technical aspects .
Good support from higher management. Their much about to tell in public only which you will get to know by experience as it will be different for everyone.
I worked as a Junior System Administrator and I used to manage Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange with Windows PowerShell and DNS, DHCP Skype For Business servers and we were the Last point of contact. I’ve learned a lot from here and I strongly recommend new employees.
Founded in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network, and operations management services to global industry leaders. We deliver innovative solutions that add value to businesses through the deployment of robust processes and state-of-the-art technology. Our high quality products and services help clients leverage market opportunities and gain the competitive advantage. To ensure streamlined efficiency and seamless operations, we have key centers at strategic locations across the globe.
Pros
Nice work place
Cons
No Transportation
Nice work without any pressure and cool job . good team with sharing of Knowledge and a nice environment to work with other team and friendly talking people around us.
Pros
Peaceful job no doubt in that
Cons
Management was not good
  1. Systems Administrator