Cyient

Cyient Employee Reviews for Technical Writer

Wat to say ? Itz good as well bad.. take work more and pay leass.. Always managers demand for stretch and work and worst environment I have seen in past years comparing to past experience..
Great and very good encouragement in the work. Values first Engineering hub Innovation and knowledge improvement Fun at work Domain knowledge and personality development.
Well spacious campus with good management. job guarantee, frequent events all together, monthly team building activities, advanced work space, regular associate metting, quality improvement programs.
It will be a routine day work at this place. Learning will take a back seat as it is a completely monotonous job. Management is supportive only with the delivery packages not with the career progressions. Work culture is positive but only in terms of comfort. Hardest part of the job is to move out of that comfort zone as we get accustomed to the routine culture. One can enjoy the leisure and ease of comfort. To summarize, if you are willing to work in a comfort arena this place is the best to you whilst you should not be carrying any career aspirations.
Pros
Comfort and leisure environment, Nothing is free here not even a cup of tea.
Cons
Many to list out.
Working in Cyient is like a heaven. You will have lot to learn. Salary will be paid on time. Hr policies are good. You will get all the support you need for career growth.
a good company to work with. friendly environment , supportive managers , moderate work-pressure and good work-life balance.
Pros
transportation for staffs, flexible timing in regular days.
Cons
no work from home
I had a very good work culture in Cyient, I use to enjoy every movement. I learned many things from my team members such as how to work in under pressure in tight schedules and how to interact with colleges. I think this is one of the best management because they use to support me whenever I have any doubts without any hesitation. My co-workers are very much supportive. I think in November 2014, we had a lot of work pressure and I use to work 18 hours a day to complete the work. I enjoyed a lot while working these many hours and this is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Work Activities: First of all we check our server (were we use to download and upload working files), if there are nay new inputs we download and keep them in server. Leads will decide what work to be given for which associate. After receiving work we will check SOW (statement of Work), from this we can come to know the type of work and then we will study all other inputs and we proceed the work. Fun Activities: Like other MNC we Cyient also give opportunities for fun. Every year each team has two team outings. Lots of fun games etc.
Few HR initiatives are in place, but employees are not happy, Salary hike is very less No Incentives on weekends No over time Incentives
Pros
2 or 3 times in an year
A typical first day of the week will involve a quick 15 minutes meeting with the team to get work assignment for the entire week by boss, then collecting the information via various ECN, talking to PMD team and R&D at plant. Analyzing all the information and then putting it in order in Service Manuals during the course of the week. The most important things i learned were time management, professional communication and team work. One of the best thing about JD except then its professional culture was my team. we all used to enjoy working together and the parties after work hours also used to help the bonding.
Pros
Flexible office timings