Cyient

Cyient Management reviews

Cyient is good working environment but management improve and salary and experiences base.but it good journey with 12.7 year it's good and wondefull.
Pros
GIS engineer
Cons
9 hrs
Excellent Management team, Great Work-Life Balance, Great Team. I have been working since 2010 and never ever regretted for joining this great company. I feel very proud of being part of this company.
Cyient gives a best environment to learn new things, I've learned many new technologies.Management in Cyient believes in their employees and supports them. My Co-workers are very friendly and co-operative, and they became good friends. Hardest part of the job is lack of time and low salary's. Most loving part of the job is its work culture. Best place to learn.
Sr.Executive Finance & Accounts. Accounts Playable, Day to Day Bank Transactions in foreign APAC region Transactions. Salary Processing at 5 Locations.
Pros
SAP Accounting
Cons
By the time of monthly closer of MIS.
good work environment for who is changing into fresher to experience candidates. good response from management of cyient. nothing more to tell about company
Pros
Nope
Cons
Nope
Good to learn activity and be productive and flexible hours in working environment. Good place for learning skills. I got an opportunity to involve both technical and customer handling along with management in parallel.
If we get onsite frequently, as in case of me this company is idle learn new things. If you donot get onsites this work place is very tough with lot of competition and struggle for growth.
Pros
Onsite Visits
Cons
Bad management quality
I am learned corporate culture from our management.I solved tasks with in the mild stones.coordinating with colleagues at the time of finishing tasks and we got a supporting from our management.
a typical day at work - mechanical what you learned - many things management - Good your co-workers - Good the hardest part of the job - Travel the most enjoyable part of the job - challenging task
Pros
Transport
Cons
Salary
It was good time in cyient. Got a bunch of friends. Coming to work progress, is not that much technical to learn new things in career. Same work going in days. Management was nice.
Cyient gives a best environment to learn new things, I've learned many new technologies and products like C#, AutoCAD and PowerOn. Management in Cyient believes in their employees and supports them. My Co-workers are very friendly and co-operative, and they became good friends. Hardest part of the job is lack of time and low salary's. Most loving part of the job is its work culture. Best place to learn.
lot of workload and non ending management(not customers) requirement. good place for mend themselves to almost all types of jobs and learn to work.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Time sence , Management Co workers Project management, New tools for the project required , Skills develop , Hard work ,good permanence Sincerity &project development
We can learn many things like different technologies at one place, and get the opportunities to learn and implement new things. Concern to the management side, it is depend on your smart work you can develop the appreciation, we have efficient co-worker can mingle and share the things. The most enjoyable part of the job is effecting timing, hard part of the job is salary.
Pros
Timings
Cons
Routine work on less salary
Learned the culture,responsibilities,principles from the company which are use full to my further career. Enjoyable part of the job is going to resorts,events of the company. Management is quite different rather what i have expected.
In my view the company is perfect in all aspects. When I was unable to do some sort of work which was new to me and felt difficult then my colleagues used to help me. I came to know how to behave in IT COMPANIES and specially I changed my attitude which suits for a IT COMPANY.Management was cool, it used to celebrate all feasts equally and also used to celebrate all the staff's birthdays including security guards.I did not felt any hardest part in my job because if there is any hard task then my CO-WORKERS used to help me till the task comes to end. One day it was my birthday I was going to office to distribute sweets to staff then when I entered into the office then all of my colleagues wished me and they also brought a cake for me on that day was really most enjoyable day in my office days.
Pros
Every Saturday they used to provide lunch and snacks
Cons
Long hours.
Good work culture. Scope to learn more. More chance explore yourself. Freedom to work as individual associate. Good management.
Not a great Work Culture , Not a great HR support Not a great Management Not enough pay for the employee. No great employee benifits
This company is 25 yrs old but still there is no HR polices visibility at Cyient Ltd. No transparency between the management and the employee. There are lot of gaps and need to improve, in spite of just thinking of cost cutting and creating problems for employees.
Pros
Nature of work is good (Technical)
Cons
Pay package, Issue on Job security, Work life balance issue etc.
Management was too worst towards the employees They don't even like to give a week off for them. No one interested to give full effort as there is no recognition for them.
there are few things about this company, this company will not provide the benefits to the engineers and No recognitions and the Management was worst people are working from the past 20 years and settled as a PM and GM they didn't even know any technology and basic communication skills.