Cyient

Cyient Management reviews

Cyient is good working environment but management improve and salary and experiences base.but it good journey with 12.7 year it's good and wondefull.
Pros
GIS engineer
Cons
9 hrs
there are few things about this company, this company will not provide the benefits to the engineers and No recognitions and the Management was worst people are working from the past 20 years and settled as a PM and GM they didn't even know any technology and basic communication skills.
PWC Engg CoE. it works only for Andra based engineers. No real technical improvement , its all self learning. Its was good over the period all the tech experts have been thrown out to increase the profit margin. Company wants to operate with freshers and expect them to compete with 15-20 years experienced customers which is not possible and ridiculous concept of new management.
all mangers and tl are very good communications with employees. good enivronmental. salary credit on last date of month
Pros
all mangers and tl s are very good communications with employees. good enivronmental
Cons
work 12 hours or more
Even though undergoing the pressure, don't feel much as work place is flexible. We have games for relaxation Pleasant management Colleagues are helpful when is in lot of work and very supportive The time when need to do multiple jobs simultaneously
Pros
Team Lunches
People management and project handling is efficient. co-employees are friendly and interact with project work. Good communication and working atmosphere is is to be learned.
Cyient is a very good place to work because here Values come FIRST. Learnt lot of things especially man management and good co-workers who makes our life easy while working.
I had a very good work culture in Cyient, I use to enjoy every movement. I learned many things from my team members such as how to work in under pressure in tight schedules and how to interact with colleges. I think this is one of the best management because they use to support me whenever I have any doubts without any hesitation. My co-workers are very much supportive. I think in November 2014, we had a lot of work pressure and I use to work 18 hours a day to complete the work. I enjoyed a lot while working these many hours and this is the most enjoyable part of my job.
I learnt sheet metal modeling, knowledge on different types of welding standards. Creating complex assembly drawings, Creation of bill of materials in SAP. Management was not bad. In this organisation, co-workers are so good. They are friendly & help in critical project deliveries.
Pros
No such facilities
Cons
We have stay long hours during critical project deliveries.
Had a great experience working with High demanding projects and clients. Good management team. Good challenging and innovative work and good teams to work with.
Very much help full and cooperative.we done many challenging works.help full management, supportive team.we resolve issues with team dissusion
Glad to work, Nice work environment, Learned everything, co-workers are friendly, nice management, organisation has a wide establishment, Nice time.
am working in cyient as a part of year 2012 to till now 2016.i have good experience in cyient.i have improved my knoweledge.my co-workers will help me every time.our management will encourage every time not an in work like gamesetc......
Excellent working place for Engineers. It was fun working there, had a chance to learn a lot. I was an Intern in Project Management, I learnt how to manage Projects and write SRS (Software Requirements Specifications) and improved my self in the areas of Project management and Ms Projects and learned a bit of WBS ( Work breakdown Structure).
Good learning work place with good seniors (Mostly are Phd's). Management quite odd, very strict and not fair (mostly favor senior employees)
Pros
good learning
Cons
Management is baised
I have learned catia V5 while working here. The company has certain values called FIRST which is an acronym for Fairness, Integrity, Respect, Sincerity and Transparency which I think is for name's sake and is not followed.
Cons
No recognition
Team is friendly at work, management is also very good. I got a lot of knowledge from my work and seniors. I would love to be here back again in my future.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Na
Excellent Organization Good Leadership Lot of Learning Opportunities Good Team to work with Best in Class process Focused CEO
good for freshers who would like to gain expertise in analysis tools and learn the basics of business, the management and Job culture are good for experienced too.
My Learnings here is SAP and Accounting Management is Supportive . Co Workers: i have learn some or other activity from each one of them. My hardest part of Job here could able to Convience onsite team Enjoyable part in my job is learning new things in Accounting.
Pros
Best Management
Cons
Policies related to Salary
Good place to work here.Many trainings are available to learn and become the expert in the domain knowledge.Work culture is good.Management is good and there is scope to improve.
Pros
Freedom to learn
Cons
Long Hours