Cyient

Cyient Management reviews

Cyient is good working environment but management improve and salary and experiences base.but it good journey with 12.7 year it's good and wondefull.
Pros
GIS engineer
Cons
9 hrs
Productive but no proper salary hikes. management needs to consider employee hard work not the more time one stays in the company
As it is a engineering services company scope is less to gather and develop product knowledge A great and good company where i learn personality develpment attend seminars on ISO 9001:2008, communication ,cad training
Pros
outings, fun work place and best management
Cons
nothing
Cyient taught me how Continuous improvement is important in this current competent world. It helped not only in professional growth as well as Personal growth.
Pros
Prompt salaries, stress less work
Cons
Community feelings in the Sr. management level
Good work environment, management is good, job is secure, co-workers are friendly. Got a chance to work on both aero-structure and aero-engine projects.
Onboarding new hires Providing Induction for new Hire Employee Engagement and Rewards n recognition Greviance handling Separation Dasboard/Reports
Pros
Ownership of work
Cons
no recognition/appreciation
i spend most of my carrier here i learn Hardware and software development here. good management. and friendly environment.
Learned new manual such as CMM and AMM. Learned project management process and documentation. Good knowledge sharing team and helpful in tough tasks. Enjoyed working during the AMM creation with my team.
I do daily Routine and simple work I learnt Data management skills in this Organisation management is very cool Even my co associates are very Joyful
Good place for learners, management is not employee friendly, good work balance culture, tough schedules and deadlines, employee benefits are very less in the pay package
Good team dynamics, good immediate management, good work environment, good learning, good quality measures, extra hours may be needed for the commitments
a good project given by the company. learned how to interact with people and also its a good pavement for interns to expose their skills and also can learn time management.
Cons
Job Work good and Life Balanced company.SalaryBenefits are not bad. full Job Security i like this and Management Job Culture very good.
Morning at Cyient Ltd starts with a good note by every one greeting each other, and co workers meet each other for 10 minutes stand up meeting for the discussion about the work, then individuals heads towards there work. Learning graph at Cyient is highly appreciable as a service industry we get different projects which comes with own challenges.Healthy competition exist between Co-workers which helps us to deliver quality output and we all works as a team to achieve common goal.Some times day extends till the night and we don't have proper arrangement for dinner in office which makes one feel more hungry and tired.At Cyient we have lot of fun at work activities which keeps us active and involved with the team and higher management
Pros
Cons
Job work/Life Balance
I Enjoyed working in CYIENT,all my co-workers use to support me very well and our CEO also use to be good communicating with us
Cons
It's a good and big Organization, and my Aim is always learn to new thing in daily life.... so i am gaining in good experience networking fields. and management/team is very supportive. so its good memorable jobs and spends in time this organization.
Pros
yes and other benefits are avlable
Cons
8.30 hours
Very supportive colleagues and seniors. Mainly I learnt from this company is "How to live ur life in worst situation". Here management is just for name sake, "because all controlled by one person" that's what my every managers was telling me. Never find hardest part in my job. The most enjoyable part of the job is my team "Customer Master Data"
Pros
nothing.
Cons
everything
I am hard worker in my job. Am mingle with my co-workers. i have active participation in very places. Management also friendly. But salaries point out they disappoint every associate. No hardest part my job always i enjoyed personal goals achieved in my work
work was nice and easy to work with co-works management also nice only handling 7 to 9 projects outings when we gone out with co-works
1.Its a Regular day of work fo designing the things. 2.We learned about the design considerations. 3.Well furnished management. 4.The co-workers are friendly.
Cyient Ltd is a very good company for the type of job it is executing. Salaries and compensations,you cannot expect much from this company.Management is not that much good but average.
Pros
flexible timing
Cons
no free coffee and lunch