Cyient

Cyient Management reviews

Cyient is good working environment but management improve and salary and experiences base.but it good journey with 12.7 year it's good and wondefull.
Pros
GIS engineer
Cons
9 hrs
Only think about customer and later for employees. Company is good to work provide lots of benift to employees. But management is not good. Onsite people have to face lots of trouble with customers feedback
Pros
Cyient is good company.being off site is good to work.
Cons
Onsite working is not good
because of more into engineering services, it has a job always for you. so job security is more. And they have various clients in Engineering and aerospace.
Pros
job seurity
Cons
poor management, no work life balance
Good Environment for learning, Good support from higher management. Their much about to tell in public only which you will get to know by experience as it will be different for everyone.
job Work/Life Balance, salary/ Benefits, Job Security, Management, Job Culture, Management, typical day at work, Workplace culture, learning process.
Cyient helps us to grow professionally and even personally. It has many development programs and trainings for employees. Good work life balance. Can explore different domains. Gives us chance to grow. Good on-site opportunities.
Pros
On-site, work culture, campus, management
Cons
Salary
Being my first employer I always have great respect towards the firm.I gained good experience among friendly team members.Glad to have a good management.
I won't suggest any one to Join Cyient limited Pune. It's worst place to work. Never ask for more Salary or else you will get sacked. Management is not at all supportive.
Typical day work starts at 9 am to 6 pm. Manage the team, Responsible for the project delivery from the assigned team. People management & project management.
In my experience i was happy only once for my appraisal. Inspite of giving your best, you wont get a proper performance rating. Timely recognition like team of the month and associate of the month are biased. The middle management is the worst in my experience.
Pros
Work location hyderabad
Work life balance except depends on management, Good working culture, canteen food is biggest frustration, tea cofee are far away, time consuming, rest all is ok
*. There is no importance to associate hardwork. *. Management politics towards Onsite, appraisal and associate work machine allocation(need recomondation for high speed machine). *. Associate in/out tracking system (need to improve). *. no future growth. *. day by day becomes dull. *. Management pressurize to work more time.
Very relaxed working ,you can have more fun and work. i explore so many new things at work. very good work culture, awesome management overall i recommended .
Founded in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network, and operations management services to global industry leaders. We deliver innovative solutions that add value to businesses through the deployment of robust processes and state-of-the-art technology. Our high quality products and services help clients leverage market opportunities and gain the competitive advantage. To ensure streamlined efficiency and seamless operations, we have key centers at strategic locations across the globe.
Pros
Nice work place
Cons
No Transportation
Got learn a lot in short span of time, many new technologies that I was unaware in college. Changed my life. Management is good but can be improved more.
I've worked around 6 years in the company and concluded to be an unprofessional place for me. The environment is completely political and management is highly unprofessional. Fake promises, variable rules and regulations (keeps on changing on daily basis), zero carrier growth, no policies in action for employees and many more to go.
1. Bond of 3years for freshers. 2. Starting salary for freshers is very less (2.0lpa for AME, 2.56lpa for BTech ) 3. All ex-airforce person are holding "manager" position here. And, they have no "zero" managerial skills to manage a project. Inside of tactfully solving a problem, they will make a mess and then they will try to solve the issue. 4. HR department is fully of ill-mannered and uneducated folks, who doesn't even know how to behave with employees. They are puppets in the hand of the management and have "zero" problem solving skills. 5. Appraisal is a joke in this organization. Every year they have "budget constraints". And, during appraisal process, there will be a blame gane going on between the managers and the HRs. None of them have the clarity of current years appraisal and still they shout and say that they have a transparent appraisal process. 6. The MD and the CMD of this company are great visionaries. But, they supported by a bunch of uneducated and foolish managers and HRs. 7. They have a survey know as Associate Satisfaction Survey or ASAT. This survey us conducted by a third party agency. Managers will literally threat the employees to give "good remarks" in this survey. If, the manager gets a low rating/score in this survey, then the entire projects appraisal rating is affected. It has happened in my case. And the manager has openly accepted it that bcoz of low ASAT score, he has given bad appraisal rating to the employees. 8. Non negotiable notice period of 3months. They want employees to join immediately but they are not ready to negotiate the - more...
I have 6 years of experience with the IT professional Present project is state project which is assigned in MICHIGAN state of correction FOR on a project called OMNI Which stands for offender management of Network Information.
manaagment cares about employees provides frequent meetings with employees work hours are good although some times we work for late nights should change few policies like salary, level change etc
Always busy days. Management is good . leaned so much about work culture team events and cultural events are most memorable and enjoyable. Managing the colleagues was hard.
Its a good place to start the career or for experienced employees to be a part of Cyient. Management shows pro-activeness in resolving the complex issues at the earliest stage.Colleagues are friendly in nature and will guide us in right path in achieving the targets/project deadlines.
Pros
Bus fair, Management
Cons
Work-life balance, Financial Growth.