Cyient

Cyient Management reviews

Cyient is good working environment but management improve and salary and experiences base.but it good journey with 12.7 year it's good and wondefull.
Pros
GIS engineer
Cons
9 hrs
Cyient is values based company. Excellent management and good work culture. The entire delivery team starting from the top management till the junior engineers works towards same goal.
Good working environment for doing work. Lot of things to learn and prove yourself . Helpful and understanding Management and HR policies. Nice and cooperative employees
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Long working hours
Good to here.. but salary issue only. Thz cyient company working prosces and management are very good. In there rotational shifts available for your requirements.
-getting error while working in a tool called cartopia. -team management, working process, client dealing standardization. and many more. -good -friendly -low salarly -flexible sifts for working
Pros
free gym, fun at work
Cons
extra working almost every week.
Average,They doesn't give exact work what they said at the time of recruiting.salaries and benefits are very low.the management is good but not best.job culture is best
i have more support form by management team, and i want to learn new things in any project by supporting of management and i am glad to work in this company.
The work place is affected by high politics of the management not a place to work for any genuine person. Middle management is of no use, they only play around with the life of people
Pros
leaves
Cons
no salary hikes, nepotism, politics, no flexi hours, no employee care
Every day i have a excitement to work on my company i can learn so many things on every day, management is good, and coming to workplace culture i am fully satisfied
Workplace Culture/Environment is very good. I have learn a lot from colleagues, team members. Always provided support from management. Some policies towards employees are good.
Cons
No Transparency in appraisal system
Satisfactory. Good team work. Supportive management. career progress. encouragement. innovative. world class work environment. good compensation.work life balance.
good place to know about various types of work but salary and growth in career is bit low. management is good. learnt many things technically. worthwhile to work here
Huge workload which helps you managing tasks in short period of time. Management is good, people are friendly and very helpful in Expenzing(Nextstep)
I have joined in cyient as a fresher in2011.very good working culture and management is so cooperative. HR polices are also good. technical trainings ,general awareness programs are also there and working hours are flexible
Pros
outing will be there yearly twice
Cons
very flexible work hours
Here my job is very flexible, daily three shifts company have, if I have work on my personally in my shift timings I will take next shift is my working hours. I used to work extra hours also when project delivery is thier. Management will encourage the employees like give some awards.
Good place to work Can't expect Growth Management needs to be changed Appraisal not on time Cabs are not upto the mark for Freshers good place to work
Good work culture with management and HR department, But more work pressure with project management. So..........................................................
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
bad in extra hours
It is a very good company where i faces so many challenges and able to find adaptive capability in me. i find here a good work environment, good management here but find very less increment. Different activities are also held here like cooking , kidszania,quiz competition, rangoli copmetition and my others.A regular basis of exercise for 10 minutes daily for secure from survical issue which is very effective for all emplyoe i acutally find it very best thing in this company.
I have learned a lot from Cyient. As I joined as design engineer with experience in aero domain working as a CAD engineer with a small team size to managing 45+ team members in Rail domain. Working with different clients and customer locations as a design engineer to customer interface manager for various rail transportation projects successfully. Presently working in customer engagement team and for the past two years the customer engagement team implemented various initiatives and we could see the good progress in customer engagement score and I got an opportunity to work closely with senior management in both delivery and sales teams.
Pros
changing work culture for better and Opportunity to work with senior management
Lack of process, not having good environment,management thinking always firing the employees, spending waste of money in un necessaary things...Etc....
Nice place for those who never worried about money but wants to learn, showcase and grow in technical and management fields. Best thing is about the onsites.Almost everyone in the company get chance to go to other counties.