Cytel Inc

Cytel Inc Employee Reviews

Great time!

I did a short summer internship at Cytel. It was an amazing learning experience for me. I worked in the technical area of the company that deals with internal tools and automation.

Productive and fun workplace

I love this place because this place I love. It is very amazing and lovable. It's a great lovely place I love it. Management I love. Workplace culture I love. Coffee ice cream I love. Hardest part of the job is that I love it.

Incredible organization focused on patients, clients, & employees.

My day is always rewarding, intriguing, & fulfilling due to the culture of Cytel and the clients we serve. The team has a strong global presence and the growth rate might cause one to believe that growth is the focus at all costs but, that couldn't be further from the truth. The priorities of management are constant and true.

A nice CRO company, and FSP model.

A nice place to work, great work/life balance, job security is great, and pay is decent. I love the FSP model, which we can work closely with a Pharm company. However, if you stay this company too long time, you may not learn some new knowledge and get some experience from other therapeutic area.

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

Cannot learn a lot of new knowledge.

Unqualified, Inexperienced C-Level Leadership Flows Downward

- Average pay, though they try to convince you they pay above market.- PTO was average.- Insurance coverage was below average and expensive.- Your position will have little to do with what's described during the interview or job description. Job duties change every few weeks in a chaotic display of C-Level incompetence.- C-levels are merely line managers (little budget/hiring authority) to a reactive, overpromising and under-delivering CEO. - Work/life balance is promoted during the interview You'll be in meetings 6 or 7 hours a day and any action items or other routine responsibilities will be handled before or after the workday and on weekends - regularly.- There is a general lack of understanding of business concepts in their own and other industries. Inexperienced leadership does not bring outside best practices a into the company, The internal culture is from another time. - Heavy reliance on inexperienced off-shore and contract labor. Projects get completed with very low quality, late and then the blame game begins.- Turn over is very high. Rapid departures en-masse in short order. A handful of original employees from the early days remain. They are knowledgeable about statistics, but have learned nothing about business. - Poor leadership in Product, Customer Success and Sales have these key functions in a shambles.- Company growth and success promoted in interviews are exaggerated and untrue. It becomes obvious during company calls.-The CEO and C-Levels need to be swept out. So do some of the long-time original employees who come from heavy theoretical and -

Pros

If you are a statistician, the consulting area will give you experience if you can tune out all of the surrounding chaos.

Cons

See list above.

The managers have no EQ or social skills.

They treat candidates and employees like commodities not people. Manager feel like they can do whatever they like and they don't care about how it affects moral or individuals. Most working there are looking for a new job.

Pros

Cons

Poor management and people skills

good place to work

working in cytel in all these years is a very good experience, you are well looked after in cytel always. all team members are helpful diverse opportunities

balanced work life

workplace culture is good we do have a balanced work life I have learned a lot with cytel The most enjoyable part is with the different events we have participated in cytel,we enjoy a lot

Productive but the Management wont give chance to grow.

I learned the management skills under pressure of the work with the various clients. I learned my self in understandign and to hold with the over push from the management.

Pros

nice work

Cons

management over push

Nice working environment

I learnt team work ability here and how to meet work timeline for clients Team was very supportive there Excellent time managemnt

Pros

good support from team

Cons

time management

EXCELENTE AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO

Empresa de montajes eléctricos Contratista de obras del Estado Buen trato con Dirección Lo más difícil la terminación y puesta en marcha de las instalaciones Trabajo multidisciplinar

Pros

Seguros de vida y accidentes

Cons

horario de trabajo

My great first career job

Cytel was a great start up company and I was privileged to be hired early on in the company's emergence. Interesting science to a point...great opportunity to learn A LOT of new skills

Pros

Great people, fun environment, challenging work

Cons

As the company grew, company prospective product pipelines were not convincing

very challenging environment

always work hard ,very challenging environment,every one in company are very supportive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cytel Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cytel Inc with

Learn about Cytel Inc in popular locations

• Cytel Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?