Dabur India Ltd

Dabur India Ltd Employee Reviews

India201 reviews

Dabur India Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job

It's okay to work there

Good atmosphere everywhere. Company is genuinely great but all the people at top tier don't get the exact information for what's happening down under. They aren't being provided the exact data down the lane where huge improvement could follow in every aspect.

Pros

Great Old House

Cons

Huge benefits for top level employees, and least benefits for down the lane employees

Productive and fun work place

Company's work environment is good for performing your caliber. Employees get equal chance to succeed. Seniors help to their juniors in difficulties.

Pros

Flexible time for work

Cons

Employees's growth is so slow

Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied

Worst manegmet services.Salary on time and good.But HR department are not familiar to its employee.And there are some system fault in process.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Bad people management

Good Working Environement

Good Company, always motivates you to grow. Working environment is good. Team is good. Manager helps you everytimes. Manager and company supports you everytime.

Pros

Working Culture

Cons

Sales Pressure

Every time salary and insantives cut

Working hard in less package .Nothing to resolve market problems and staff problems .Given more pressure and no increment with in three years . Always

Pros

No lunch

Cons

Minimum 5 hr

Great productive to learn more in the corporate industry, learn a lot of data analysis onMIS work

Its very nice experience for me to learn the new things,there is a chance to.learn more about analytics n market updates ,I'm very happy to do the job n enjoyed a lot

Pros

Everything as per the norms

Cons

More than 8hrs

Good and productive work place

Good, competitive and productive work place, also balanced life with fair salary aspect, supervisor are also very helpful and friendly. Overall good place to work

Good Work place

I was overall good Experience Work with Dabur India as Ayurvedic Doctor but there is always pressure of Manager,Market person will handle doctors teams,their behaviors towards doctor not good.No role of Hr,All decision will take by managers.

Pros

You have to pay for Lunch and other things

Cons

short breaks

Productivity and Quality

Overall, a great place to work.Learning culture.Main emphasis on Productivity, Cost, Quality , Delivering, Morals.Training culture is there. A person can grow.

Pros

Improvements culture

Cons

Not any

Good Company and over all best culture in dabur india ltd but growth and pramotion is very lasy

The best india company in fmcg sector any new position or opining 1st priority old employee skills base. Good culture and best behever all seniors thanks

Pros

I did a live internship at dabur for 4 days. Really enjoyed it.

The stipend was good enough for 4 days. We sold dabur products at a stall. Basically dabur honey and Chayavanprash. The supervisor was friendly. We worked from morning to evening. But the work was flexible.

Pros

A lot of free sample products to take back home

Cons

As of nothing

Dabur India LTD is a great place to work, the company is filled with friendly and helpful staff. I was able to find a full time job soon after my college. The communication between supervisors and office staff is excellent, everyone is always on the same page. The best part was dealing with patients and how all the employees work together with coordination

Good

Is a very professional company for culture was very Excel and there very progressive and very creative, work culture very systematic teamwork ok and problem solve

Good company to start your career.

You get enough learning opportunities here. Salary is good to start but later on it becomes stagnant and growth is less. Management is supportive of new ideas.

Interview

You should sound technically good with good communication skills. Dabur is the best platform for any fresher as well. The platform where you can bring your skills in the front seat with all the support from your team.

Great place to build learning in FMCG

Great place to learn FMCG business, gives you opportunities to learn and develop projects independently. Are one of the best paying companies in industry.

Productive and fun workplace

Everything was thick here as well as the company gives salary from time to time, but it is too far from home. The climate here is also very good Everything is fine

Pros

Cons

Quality is no good

Good team support

Its great working in a 100 year old company covering all sectors in FMCG. Team support and stabilized systems make work more comfortable amidst critical situations.

Managment

This was the first job of my life, from which I got to learn a lot and this is my first experiyenc which will be very useful for me. I love my 1st job

Excellent.

I worked there as a summer intern under MBA degree which I was pursuing under Assam Agricultural University Jorhat. It is an excellent company which provides exceptional support.

The most enjoyable part of the job

My dream is again join to in this company. Previous experience is too good. I hope that give me best opportunity from this company. working culture is very good and cool. HR and other staff person is very supporting. Office time schedule is perfact.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dabur India Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dabur India Ltd with