Daimler AG
Daimler AG Employee Review

Best Company

August 2, 2018
Daimler is one of the best companies. There is no any discrimination among employees. Everyone is treated equally. There is no work load or work pressure.
January 20, 2020
Same roleSame location
Finance Executive (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Good environment but timing is not suitable for me and i have some financial problems.management is very good and my team is very cooperative. I have learned a lot of things like SAP work , team work etc. In this company it helps me to improve my skills and personal development a lot. So thanks to everyone who supported me during my work period......
March 31, 2017
Same roleSame location
Executive (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Dream company Great work culture. Germans are more focused on quality. Best place to work. Would want to go back again if i get a better opportunity.
April 4, 2021
Same location
Technical Support (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
As per my department, Roadside assistance is a service that helps distressed motorists get their disabled commercial vehicles (Bus & Truck) back on the road or into Work Shop (Dealer) for repair. Roadside assistants are managers and highway patrollers, as well as dispatchers and technicians. They work for towing companies, insurers, corporations and motor clubs. States hire roadside assistants to protect the public’s safety on highways and major roadways.
Pros
Free Lunch, Breakfast or Home.
Cons
Sometimes it's more pressure.