Daimler AG
Daimler AG Employee Review

Working in Daimler is pride and respect from the society

April 18, 2020
Taken assignment as Manager HR in Bus Plant. Supported for production by recruiting technical skilled employees and achieved highest production with OEE of 80%.
Pros
challenging job
Cons
career growth
November 21, 2016
Same role
HR manager (Current Employee) - Chennai
First instance I love my profile in Daimler is because of my Team members. We are flexible and transparent during work. We have fun at our workstation. Our boss use to be very flexible and delegates the powers to us to lead the projects. Life seems to very smooth and fun.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Remuneration was not up-to-the-mark to all levels
April 4, 2021
Technical Support (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
As per my department, Roadside assistance is a service that helps distressed motorists get their disabled commercial vehicles (Bus & Truck) back on the road or into Work Shop (Dealer) for repair. Roadside assistants are managers and highway patrollers, as well as dispatchers and technicians. They work for towing companies, insurers, corporations and motor clubs. States hire roadside assistants to protect the public’s safety on highways and major roadways.
Pros
Free Lunch, Breakfast or Home.
Cons
Sometimes it's more pressure.
January 3, 2021
Principal Microsoft CRM Consultant (Current Employee) - Bengaluru
Ok tough to relocate to another projects Good Managers are little tough to get New innovative technologies should be adaptedExcellent hr policies Free lunches
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Legacy systems
  1. Working in Daimler is pride and respect from the society