Daimler AG

Daimler AG Management reviews

Good work environment, Learned much more from different types of work force to face every difficulties. Good management structure to lead and respect every work force. Really enjoyable work culture
Pros
Free food
Tolles Unternehmen, wertvolle Einblicke in die Strukturen
Company is very good...but management is very worst in this world in ( Chennai plant ).. it's ok for permanent employee because of they have job security and getting more salary also but it's not ok for training employees because they don't have job secure and also getting too much of low salary...
Very good place to learn many management functions . Well structured system for HR and employee welfare. Excellent workplace and having good leaders.
Good for R&D. Career advancement is tough in terms of position. Exposure to Latest technologies but lacks guidence and support. Basically IT for Management is given less priority while IT for Embedded and CAD has priority.
Top officials are not experienced and are there for a short term of 3 to 5 years. Only their individual goals. Over all company and management is good but lacks right people in right place.
Cons
Long work hours
Good environment but timing is not suitable for me and i have some financial problems.management is very good and my team is very cooperative. I have learned a lot of things like SAP work , team work etc. In this company it helps me to improve my skills and personal development a lot. So thanks to everyone who supported me during my work period......
most idiotic company ever, you need to shoe cleaner to live there, additionally, you will never have growth managers are the use of nothing cause they are living in Daimler because they cannot find job anywhere else.
Highly biased and unfair organisation. In case it's your first organisation and you are a female your career would end even before it could start properly.
Very well workers. Company management also perfect. Use to improve my knowledge and skill. Such a wonderful life given for me.but one year only that is the one and only drawback.
Pros
Free lunch, bus, night shift snacks
Cons
Good work place work life balance good learning hands on other dept good teachers motivation training good management lively environment stress Buster's
Daimler is one of the best companies. There is no any discrimination among employees. Everyone is treated equally. There is no work load or work pressure.
I was in supply chain management role hence mostly i was involved in logistics planning. The work culture in DICV is average. I liked the work as i could contribute in SCM improvements, but cross fuctional learning is low.
Pros
Good brand
Cons
Average salary, non flexible working hours.
Long working hours and sometimes a non cooperative management. Immense learning opportunities and friendly colleagues. A typical day includes long commuting from the city.
Daimler is the company where you will get lot of chances to grow. They train you from grass route and makes industry expert. Sky is the limit if you have talent. Management is very supportive and working atmosphere is so good.
Pros
paid leaves, fair salary structure, overtimes, supportive management
Learned a lot about supply chain at Daimler. since the manufacturing plant was new, i was able to witness the application of basic management methodologies.
Good quality of work. Aggressive in Indian market. Poor work life balance. High attrition rates with low focus on development and training of people.
Feel MNC Culture and good management if we have any issues we have discuss with colleagues and get clarity. If we have interest in work we forgot timings.
Pros
Timing
Cons
Na
Working environment should be friendly Proper training should be given first Good work but the management is poor No freedom to think out of the box No appreciation for good work
Pros
verbal and decision making skills improved
Cons
job requires an arrogant engineer
Working for National training operations, train the trainer for dealer trainers, excellent rapport with dealer management, strategic training initiatives, close association with MB sales training team, coordination in various regular organization events, regular developmental planning at global platform. global training initiatives
Pros
International exposure
Its a German base company with very friendly management having excellence working culture. I have learnt a lot here from my highly experienced & knowledgeable seniors
Pros
Only 5 working days with free breakfast & lunch