Daimler AG

Daimler AG Work-Life Balance reviews

A great place to work, Well structured and organised in work as well environment.Managers Have clear vision about what need to do and what not. Highly supported for innovation and new ideas.
Most of the time spends in meeting. And also there some meeting which there is no proper agenda.. good for beginners. N has good job security. Over all okay..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours less work/ lifebalance
Life secure With in age bar secure my family good company safety to work in Daimler AG in one and off year after one year i got increament two thousand
Good
Cons
8 hrs
Good quality of work. Aggressive in Indian market. Poor work life balance. High attrition rates with low focus on development and training of people.
A best place to settle professionally. Best environment with perfect working culture. Growth is bit slow, but working process will be good and transparent. Opportunities for growth are high.
Pros
5 days working
Cons
Job security
Daimler is a great place to work. It's a world wide company and its truly international. Lots of resource exchanges keep happening world wide. It's very Dynamic that each day is surprising and exciting. But yes, the work pressure is too high.
Pros
Truly international company with international exposure
Cons
Long hours, very far from City
Good Opportunities with responsibilities Company Culture is good will get freedom to work for thee betterment for organization Can plan for long term, if from South India
every day is a challenge, but growth is below average. No rewards and recognition, north indian dominance is felt people who really work doesn't get promoted.
Its a German base company with very friendly management having excellence working culture. I have learnt a lot here from my highly experienced & knowledgeable seniors
Pros
Only 5 working days with free breakfast & lunch
Cons
Dream company Great work culture. Germans are more focused on quality. Best place to work. Would want to go back again if i get a better opportunity.
Global exposure , typical large company facets- systems in place . Company has grown considerably , and that's also a challenge. But there are good people on board. Positive.
First instance I love my profile in Daimler is because of my Team members. We are flexible and transparent during work. We have fun at our workstation. Our boss use to be very flexible and delegates the powers to us to lead the projects. Life seems to very smooth and fun.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Remuneration was not up-to-the-mark to all levels
Very good working environment. Right place to improve your skills and showcase them. Very supportive and encouraging management for your career growth and ampke opportunities.
Grt! place to work. Open and diverse environment. International exposure. great leaning scope. good work timings. Opportunity to move across departments.
It is one the best place to work , that too when you are a fresher your learning will be really big. best thing is you get two days off every week. Co-workers are so supportive
Good environment to work in with no peer pressure and good work culture with development projects. The management is fine also.
Wonderful place to learn the work culture & international procedures. Right place to work in for career development. Excellent technology & testing facilities used.
We were suppliers to the Daimler company. But to enjoyed the working with Daimler and its a big company. Company supports very well for payments & no quality compromise.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
Working in hot sun
Most Enjoyable and Smooth environment to work. They trained me as a Person can work in any of the bad situation. I got excellant oppurnities to learn from my Trainers about a Company System. I really thankful to the end of my life for them.
Cons
Interpersonal Relationship and Corporate culture and Work life balance Learning prospect is more Work on leardership charter Cordial relationship with everyone
Typical day starts very early and continues till late eve due to plant location very far; hardest part of the job is travelling and bad food in the canteen Process wise strong company but this can be sometimes extremely annoying. Very tight timelines forces to work extremely hard and for long hours. Pay is very less for new joinees
Pros
Good brand name; Good product
Cons
Meagre Pay; Long travel time; Bad food