Datacomp Web Technologies

Datacomp Web Technologies Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Struggling life

First Job after graduating from College, life was really difficult, more than 9 hours of hardwork, no appreciation and appraisals are low too. Even while leaving the company, management ensures your F&F is not settled that easily

Pros

Good for a Beginner

Cons

Salary is never paid on time

job was not that satisfying

the job was not satisfying but i enjoyed calling people & had a good relation with my collegues & seniors..the after job benefits was really upseting so was depressed.

Regarding Insurance Risk

Got the knowledge of Insurance , Type of insurance . Mine boss was helpful Hardest part to deal with old documents

Pros

Good Infrastruture

Cons

Delay in salary

Productive & Nice work Place

Productive & Nice work Place . There was no progress as well salary was not on time. Bonus was also not on time i.e we use to get bonus for next of july month . Rules were not same for employees.

Job at datacomp is too good with helpfull collegues

Day starts & ends with joy full work. learned to manage work on time, get quickly done. management is always for employee co-workers is the most joyful part of datacomp nothing as such helpful colegues

Pros

free lunches, get together

Cooperative & Interesting Environment,

I started my it career and that too in programming domain from datacomp. It is an very good experience that i have gained from here and enjoyed a lot. Reason looking out for a change is just to learn many more thing and dreams to have versatility in various upcoming technologies....

Pros

adequate time limits and limits work pressure

Cons

technology lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datacomp Web Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Datacomp Web Technologies Reviews by Location