Datamatics Global Services Ltd logo
Datamatics Global Services Ltd
View all Datamatics Global Services Ltd reviews

Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Review

fun workplace with strict rules

I'm software developer but however mobile phones are not allowed to us because they are not allowed to BPO employees. Point here is why BPO rules are forced on software development teams. Good Cafetaria. Gate pass needed for going out of company premises.

Pros

good for freshers only

Cons

dress code, salaries are not competative

Same location

Big organization but less progress

I worked here for approx 3 years but appraisal or hike is very less as compared to work. Very good time management and security also we learn good etiquettes which are useful for life long. Only need to work on appreciation of hard working employee.

WorkCulture

Good for womens and dependent but not at all fair for upgradation, growth and work life balance. need to work on sundays as well also holiday is not allowed in major cases.

Pros

only tea is free

Cons

salary deduction over 119 mins while check in and check out
Same location

The top management is playing lpt of politics, and there is no work life balance

Not waste your time to waste your 2 years of time there,because there is 2 year bonds, and you don't get knowledge about financial or any accounting, you only do data entry type work even in Banking and financial services department, in interview they cheat the candidate, that we have great exposure of financial work, and you learn lot if thinks about finance, so dont join there, and not waste your important time

Pros

No benefit, only waste two years

Cons

There is no cab facility and no free lunch, even when you awarded by the company, the money of award taken from you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Datamatics Global Services Ltd with

• Datamatics Global Services Ltd
  • fun workplace with strict rules