Datamatics Global Services Ltd logo
Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Pleasure working with datamatics

Working with datamatics global services Pvt Ltd is a pleasure. The manager's & the management is very supportive for the employees. It's a way of learning. It as a very good company policies.

Pathetic HR Policies

Pathetic HR Policies. They just don't care about the employees, only they care about is Billing. They don't even have bench policies. Overall please don't join this organisation & spoil your health & career.

Pros

They pay well initially

Cons

Pathetic HR Policies

Not understanding employee situation

Overall company is okay needs improvement like work wise and even they have to select suitable candidates to he higher post.Simply wasting money on the people witg zero knowledge.

Worst experience in datamatics global services

Worst management and no one is responsible for your Job and without any intimation they will fire the employees. Initially they will tell like, you are permanent employee to datamatics and you will work under client place don't trust them.

Prductive and good place to work

Good place to work. Timely salary. Recognition based on performance. Good management. Nice place to learn cross platforms. Overall latest innovations and company-client relationships are very well.

good for Freshers

• Handled the tasks of screening, selecting and submitting candidates to job orders within a defined discipline. • Assigned the tasks of utilizing on-line database, candidate referrals, internet and networking to identify potential candidates. • Assigned the tasks of negotiating offers with candidates to meet target gross margins of the organization.

Good company to work for

After 3 rounds of interview, was hired by Datamatics to work for a client in Bangalore. Initially hired for a 3 months project, contract was extended every 3 months for 3 months. I shifted my family (wife, 7 yr old daughter) to a rented apartment. After 15 months of project, contract was not extended.Even though I was hired for Amazon Web Services skills, client did not make use of those skills as they were using some other technology and did not provide in that technology.In stead of providibg training or repositioning me for projects that used my skills, client manager simply took some candidates from his college, language and did not extend my contract even after 15 months

Good

Good organization. For trainees is it fine, and work pressure is a bit more. celebrations are good at organization. befits are not good employee care is less

i have grown in this company consistently and got promoted number of times in terms of Knowledge and finance. the work life balance i could able to maintain was really amazing.

Good Work Culture

Good Work Culture Friendly work environment Process Oriented Strong Work Force Exceptional environment for quick learners Overall a good company which would enhance and encourage self responsibility towards work

Jobs at Datamatics Global Services Ltd

in Bengaluru, Karnataka
See more jobs

Short journey

Since i worked has an outdoor employee i dont have much to comment on datamatics but i only felt they can treat us well but the client(honeywell) which i worked for treated me well indeed

A typical day at work

Their is no scope of creativity, i did not find any such cons to mention. Learned and Grew Professionally.Too much politics. Managers can break your career if they don't like you. HR is powerless.

Just a body shopping company

Datamatics is a consultant company where they sent people to client locations. They were good at it and once deployed there was no communication unless for salary

Similar experience

There had been a vendor change only from Datamatics to TekSystem. Everything has been remained same. Not much of career enhancement as a professional language expert in Indian market.

Excellent place to work

Datamatics is a global provider of Consulting, Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. The company is focused on delivering value through integrated solutions for data intensive business processes that help enterprises across the world overcome their business challenges. These solutions leverage innovations in technology, knowledge of business processes, and domain expertise to provide clients a competitive edge.

Good internship period

I did my internship from this company. It has a small office but good people and management to be around. I worked on a .Net project and I was given guidance by my mentor. I learnt a lot and got to know a lot about the work culture of a service based company.

Professional place to work with

A day when there was heavy rain struggled & managed to reach office. Hiring needs & process. Management with global standards. Convincing resources at the time of joining. Celebrated Diwali festival with endless joy. Enjoying my work with professionalism.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Too long distance

Productive and fun filling environment

It was great experience working in Datamatics. I have learn a major aspects of my profession in this company. Especially being professional and giving importance to details as well as effective coordination. Management was very helpful and supportive during my tenure in the company. My colleagues were supportive, helpful all the time. I totally enjoyed my work in the company.

you will find freedom to do work, with one's pressure

I learnt Liferay, Salesforce after joing Cignex-Datamatics. I am good at Java and J2ee also.Most enjoyable is fun zone.with some annual sports.Management is bit strict.

Pros

you can learn lot of technical knowledge .

Cons

no hotels near by, management is strict

Making a difference each day by adding value to work and role

My typical day headstarts with round of energtic team huddle to kick start the day with the targets and plan for the day and moving on talking to the delivery teams and LOB's to check on requirements and hopping from one meeting to another , meeting clients and planning employee engagement activities etc.

Pros

good team, fun filled atmosphere

Cons

no flexi work timings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Datamatics Global Services Ltd with

Learn about Datamatics Global Services Ltd in Bengaluru, Karnataka

See Datamatics Global Services Ltd ratings, salaries, jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
  • Datamatics Global Services Ltd