Datamatics Global Services Ltd logo
Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

The company vis very good.

The kind of job iam looking at is always in its DNA and its work culture is good.so iam looking forward for a great opportunity with your company fortunes and its growth.

Pros

The data on is very good

Cons

The time says all

Typical Indian organisation

Typical Indian company with all the seniors are working for a long period and have traditional working culture.Provided a platform for the freshers after graduation.

Pros

Opportunity

Cons

Monetary benefits

productive and fun work place

it is a nice environment to work and comfortable zone.. i learned more information about the business outsourcing process from DATAMATICS.. i got a wonderful working experience..

Freedom place

Love my company because my first company so only I like to work that place but salary was not enough to me If ur increase our salary package we all working our company for years.now fresher's git job here but salary is an negative thing in our company

Quality Analyst

Review is the major role of this job. I understand about Healthcare process and industry. Everyday work was so interested that easily did day to day task very easily.

Cons

More knowledge on this filed

This is my first company. I learned more knowledge about this filed. My Co-staffs and my manger to share our experience in this field to shared the knowledge to improve my skills in professional and personal life to help to us.

Changes in assignment

Often they change the work that assigns to us and the new work will need different skill set which will need more time to learn.

Pros

8 hours total login hours

Cons

Salary not matching with Industry standard

productive and fun workplace

I am proud to work in this company past years i learn d in IT operation i love my company i am not interest to move to any other company, my management supporting very well to us,good experiences to me working for this company good team supporting we are playing cricket torments regularly we went to picnic every March end

Pros

if i ll worked n sunday they ll provied lunch

Cons

picnic tour

content management

Datamatics is a BPO company i was working as a junior officer BPO operations. In content management, i was working a department called Indexing. i was working there for 5 yrs. two years i was worked there as a full time employee after that worked as a freelancer.

Chennai

To work with an organization offering a responsible, challenging and creative work profile, a conductive work culture and a continuous learning environment, where my skills and knowledge can be utilized and honor.

Jobs at Datamatics Global Services Ltd

in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Very serious work environment.I like this dedication.

All level employees and management are very nice.They are very serious workers.I like their dedication.But its very bore.I am willing to work in a free mind.Here i met the opposite environment. That's why i decided to resign the job.

A nice place to work

1.A typical day would be checking my emails,attending meetings. 2.Learning many new things about job. 3.Discussing about job and chatting on sports to co-workers 4.Fun part is culturals,gamesteam outing in office. 5.harder part was some co-workers did not have good communication skills.

Pros

Discounted lunch coupons, Grocery coupons, coffee

Cons

No soda vending machine

Its good

Its good and easy one then we are enjoyed to work there and also my team leading persons are very good persons and easily adopted to the company its like a family of these concern

Pros

they are not provided the lunch

Cons

Its good company but no life balance work in this company. shift timing is worst for second shift and night shift. no incentives and no performance grade in this company for employers.

nice

Its a nice project job very analytical and challanging. hardest part of the job most enjoyable part of the job

windows administrator

• 3 years of Experience in IT field with main focus on Windows, • Proficiency in implementing Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Administration of Windows Desktop & server, Mac Desktop, • Strong analytical and problem solving skills. A fast learner with minimum guidance.

Quality Analysist & Team Management

I have well sound in DTD & XSLT developing, XML coding, Quality assurance in mentioned field. I have planned man power, team management, project deliveries as per the customer requirements in our organization.

Is a quality quantity and fun world place

I can learn skill development I have working enjoyeable days

Pros

Free snakes

Nice place to work

I have learned lot in this company. Work culture is good. They treat friendly. Understands the mentality of workers. Proper appreciation. Offers appropriate leaves

The company has a nice environment to work in.

The best part about the company is the way festivals are celebrated.I had wonderful co-workers there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Datamatics Global Services Ltd with

Learn about Datamatics Global Services Ltd in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

See Datamatics Global Services Ltd ratings, salaries, jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
  • Datamatics Global Services Ltd