Datamatics Global Services Ltd logo
Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews for Associate

The company vis very good.

The kind of job iam looking at is always in its DNA and its work culture is good.so iam looking forward for a great opportunity with your company fortunes and its growth.

Pros

The data on is very good

Cons

The time says all

Not understanding employee situation

Overall company is okay needs improvement like work wise and even they have to select suitable candidates to he higher post.Simply wasting money on the people witg zero knowledge.

productive & fun working

Best culture to work and management is best and getting salary on time friendly environment culture program held in office different festivals organised by company.

Good

Good company to work. It was good for work from home option . As I could not go out and work ( had a small kid). This company was helpful to work from home

nice workplace

training was too good, learn much more, management was superb and also workplace culture, the time of leave the office was very hard, the supervisors are so caring.

Workplace

Here i learn a lot of things like- how to handle client, how to talk to him, and most important thing how to know about actual problem in our system. This is my first job and i have learn a lot of thing about AFC System.

Fun Place

It was a due time when Alstom Grid and General Electric collaborated together and it was amazing moment enjoying with the higher authority to work with........... Management is little weak but amazing place to work

Good place for freshers

Cool environment. Freshers get a lot to learn but the pay scale is below expectations. Management is very good. The organization provides the related training to its associates.

Good startup company to start ypur career. It has a great learning experience and had a great culture of work with a cooperative management. It was my pleasure to pe a part of this company.

Admin Assistant

It was a plastic molding factory,was working there as admin assistant, contact customer care for troubleshooting of the machine and looking after payrolls, payments, overtimes invoices etc.

Not that growth

No growth,less salary, frequently changing hr policies. Working here fr last 6 months. shift people to different projects frequently,very less salary. No proper canteen service

Pros

No pros as such

Cons

Traveling expence

project

Project not worth as per employers education. Not good for freshers. Bad politics played between team leader and manager. Very strict rules despite of low salary

Pros

free coffee

Cons

worst targets

consultant

Hi, i have joined here as a fresher level and worked on pl\sql coding but due to contract i have to left that company and salary issue was there because i was not on permanent role.

Pros

canteen

Cons

opportunity to take over the responsibility

Chennai

To work with an organization offering a responsible, challenging and creative work profile, a conductive work culture and a continuous learning environment, where my skills and knowledge can be utilized and honor.

Its very interesting work, i am a general transcriber, I feel as if i meet new peopel every day,i get to know about lot of things every day

I am a free lancer, working as a general transcriber. All my colleagues are very cooperative and helpful, they helped me in learning new things every time, they motivate me.

Pros

Can work at any time i wish

Cons

Nothign as such

Productive and supportive

Responsibilities:  Finalization of accounts relating to U. S. Tax

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long ours

Good for homeworkers

I worked at Datamatics as a Knowledge Based Associates doing data processing jobs from home. I learnt to work on various projects. As I have worked on different projects I have become apt in using various softwares. The management and the coworkers were very good who were always helpful. The hardest part of the job was the time limits wherein some projects were to be completed in hours time after we received it. We could work at our convenience

live work

I am like to a live target work with all team. I am do my job with 100 % accuracy with no error.

Pros

30 minut

Cons

16 hours in a day

Junior Lead

Managing work as a Junior Lead of particular Jurisdiction in my case it was ALABAMA STATE JURISDICTION, Time Target, Quality check, Feedback Review, Root Cause Analysis, Extension of work timings due to time constrain, Knowledge of Process, Client meetings, Analysis of U.S. Legislation, Guide to technician, Communication skill etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Datamatics Global Services Ltd with