Datamatics Global Services Ltd logo
Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

Big organization but less progress

I worked here for approx 3 years but appraisal or hike is very less as compared to work. Very good time management and security also we learn good etiquettes which are useful for life long. Only need to work on appreciation of hard working employee.

WorkCulture

Good for womens and dependent but not at all fair for upgradation, growth and work life balance. need to work on sundays as well also holiday is not allowed in major cases.

Pros

only tea is free

Cons

salary deduction over 119 mins while check in and check out

Not good for future

Only they pay max 8k after 4yrs of work.Your max salary will not exceed more than 10k even after 4to 5 yrs of work.Mostly u will not get pay more than 10k.You need to do OT and night shift to reach 10k of salary

Pros

Environment good

Cons

Work pressure high with low salary

Horror film

Company office have nice corporate look with ac. But even after that they treat you like slaves. You have to works for average 12 hrs including overtime. Working under continuous presser. No shift timing for boys, like you will get any shift in night whatever they want you. So it's sure you will soon going to hospital if join company. ONLY ONE PRO THAT IF YOU TAKE EXPERIENCE IN DGSL, YOU CAN EASILY FIND BANK JOBS.

Friendly atmosphere

This company teach me lot of things, it teach how to work, respect, job guidance.. it gave me a wonderfull team and i really thankful for my team members

Company is overall fine

Compqny Should work on package which they give.and also should give better facilities for transport as well.should have better atmosphere in which ever location they get an better opportunity to work.

very good company

Learning is provided very good company enhance skills and also various aspect of good company and also very well organised company with good facilities and good work culture

Productive & Fun Loving Organization

I joined Datamatics as a Fresher after my graduation. So I loved to work in this organisation. I used to enjoy all my work duties and responsibilities. Most of the time organization restructuring so to cope up with that.

Pros

Annual Parties, Festival gifts

Cons

Healthcare

Disgusting

When i joined, they made me to fill many many forms. Salary is too less. Shift timings are not appropriate (It's total harrasement for male). And you will need to do 4 overtime daily for 20+ days in month.

Pros

2 Times Tea/Coffee, Experience Certificate

Cons

Unpredictable shifts, 4 hrs overtime daily, very very very low salary, no mobile inside work premises, short break

Great place for Freshers

Its a really great place to people who wants to start there career in BPO. they provide good opportunities specially for the people from the commerce background.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Datamatics Global Services Ltd?

Only Night shift process

No increment at all at the company. No paid holidays nothing for the employee so it was a very bad experince to work with its worst BPO in nashik. Do not join.

Freedom place

Love my company because my first company so only I like to work that place but salary was not enough to me If ur increase our salary package we all working our company for years.now fresher's git job here but salary is an negative thing in our company

Fun at workplace,feel safe

It was a good place to work being a fresher and joined this company got new opportunities nd new things to learn...great experience to share.good workplace

Pros

Celebrations of festivals

Good Environment

Good environment for women, shift timing is also prefferable for married women.provided internal training for employee like personality development , corss trainig are also given.

Pros

Internal Training

Cons

Good Environment

Team Working

Good Management, No Payment Issue, All Facility Available, Reputed company Organization, Helping behavior, i experience is very good, But I Not growth.

Pros

Lunch canteen facility available

Cons

Eight Hours working Shift

Fun at workplace

i had enjoyed my work with colleagues, work environment was great. I had learned many management skills from respected managers and team leaders. I had learned Motivational skill, work management skill, floor Etiquates etc.Hardest part of job is to impress managers. Most Enjoyable part is datamatics is annual award function and Quarterly Meets.

Encouraging and supportive

Datamatics is completely professional and world class organization. It has great system to work with. It purely no-nonsense. A typical day at work is setting goal to daily work, make plan, carry out it efficient and productive manner. I have learned many things in datamatics. It is great organisation that supports learning and personal develpments. Management in company is purely professional, disciplned and supportive.

Fun work place with supportive management,loved the experience

From the business model to the culture, I'm so impressed and pleased to be working here.Indeed is a great place to start a career. fun and teaches an individual team work. A typical day starts off with free coffee and you're already motivated to start working. Throughout the day you make calls and send out e-mails.

Professional place to work with

A day when there was heavy rain struggled & managed to reach office. Hiring needs & process. Management with global standards. Convincing resources at the time of joining. Celebrated Diwali festival with endless joy. Enjoying my work with professionalism.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Too long distance

Our workplace was nicely built, it is central place of our Nasik city. We didn't have much amenities but it was able to manage nearly 700 employees .

At DGSL, I had German newspaper project. The German gothic language which was trending in 18th and 19th century. I learned German language basic vocabulary and I have known some location and personalities in the history of Germany. When it comes to management, the company had provided a very good team manager as well as team leader (TL). My co-workers were cordial and focused at work. Many a times we were solving project flaws through time to time discussions. Hardest part of the job was to analyse the Gothic language and some basics regarding German language. Every person in our project was unable to go through the whole process due to lack of grasping of that language. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be known the vocabulary and gothic font's style.

Cons

Na

Fun workplace

My experience at Datamatics was very good. Colleagues and seniors were really very helpful and kind. As it was my first job, I learned many things like time management, leadership qualities, hardwork, etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Datamatics Global Services Ltd with