Datamatics Global Services Ltd logo
Datamatics Global Services Ltd

Datamatics Global Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Good learning opportunity

Good learning opportunity. Salary is low. Less appreciation. I don't have much to say, However it's a good platform to learn and grow. Thank you. Regards.

Worst Workplace

Never would work in such company. No working environment, No proper team working. No ethics followed. The employees absconds the company due to its non ethics

With 4 years of Experiences in Telecom Domain

It's my career started from Datamatics .. New Domain Telecom and challenging client with good support from Project Team and Management. Device Testing (Mobile) & Web Application with global sites. It's like never ending QA .... Interacting with end user.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work people are good they are supportive and nice flexi hours no stretch working policy good team overall leave policies are good location wise it is good

Datamatics

1. good days overall 2. maintaining the leadership skill 3. Management is ok 4. workplace is ok 5. Targets of works and accuracy in preparation of the reports 6. Achieving target and maintaining acuracy.

Fun at workplace

Salary is too much less, no any work balance and growth, too much politics in top management,. No any promotion, Sunday working and extra hour working, no any holidays.

Pros

Best friend

Cons

Extra hour working, no holiday, Sunday working

Good

Good organization. For trainees is it fine, and work pressure is a bit more. celebrations are good at organization. befits are not good employee care is less

Workplace

Here i learn a lot of things like- how to handle client, how to talk to him, and most important thing how to know about actual problem in our system. This is my first job and i have learn a lot of thing about AFC System.

i have grown in this company consistently and got promoted number of times in terms of Knowledge and finance. the work life balance i could able to maintain was really amazing.

Not now

Since I am working with DGSL, still getting experience on all above mentioned factor, cant conclude fully and not even safe for me. will provide review after resignation.

Jobs at Datamatics Global Services Ltd

See more jobs

Productive, good management, excellent working culture, feel proud be a datamatician. Salary hikes are good and will be credited on before start of the month.

Pros

Excellent management

Data to Intelligence

Beginning of the day I would like to list down all the to do activities and prioritize the work accordingly.When I started my job, I only had a basic understanding of the professional etiquette but now I have learned team management, Process Optimization, Operation Management, Service Operations. I enjoy working because I get an opportunity to prove my skills and ability.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Pleasant workplace

A typical day at work was scanning articals, magazines understanding them and indexing, I learned a lot by reading a lot, teamwork, workplace is pleasant with numerous employee motivating activities and felicitation.

Comfortable to work

Learn from basic level and can gain more knowledge from the senior colleagues and team leader and managers. we will be keep on change team to know other process

efficient

friiendly environment salray recieved on time free transportation medical allowances insurance benefits yearly increment and bonus supportive management

Fun Place

It was a due time when Alstom Grid and General Electric collaborated together and it was amazing moment enjoying with the higher authority to work with........... Management is little weak but amazing place to work

Good but not happy

Timings are not good you can't balance your personal life with your office life. But compay is good to learn many things and work environment is not that friendly people here are not that good (specially team leads).

Was best experience I had in overall work experince

Good time to start as per swedish hours, I have learns Digital analytics and many more IT skills. Best Management ever worked with Work culture was as per swedish which is quiet good

Pros

no overtime

Cons

no increments

Good place to work at

I started as a fresher here - nice experience I got to learn many new things. Good people friendly managers nice environment. Thankful to this company for giving me opportunities to explore my talents

productive

Free culture and working in a strategic way which become productive. also very much fun with employee in this organisation. annual awards competition with productive output.

It was quite a good experience to work there with good working conditions

Good experience with good working conditions throughout the whole.company alongwith good staff and employees to work with. Probably a satisfactory experience to work with Datamatics.

Pros

Not free. Services were paid

Cons

12 hours sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Datamatics Global Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Datamatics Global Services Ltd with